InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s definitely eating lembas bread here. Did they forget to mention that?

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpeg
    IMG_1131.jpeg
    667.6 KB
He’s definitely eating lembas bread here. Did they forget to mention that?
It’s in the full spread, amongst the hands.

So the ‘3 clothing accessories’ are the 2 cloaks and the bindle?
Then what counts as ‘7 accessories’?
1 quiver
5 arrows
2 knives
1 bow
1 lembas

Confused about the breakdown there.

IMG_4064.jpeg

There’s 6 arrows in this pic, they really need to work on making sure the promo pics are the same released across their platforms.

IMG_4065.jpeg

Last edited:
I like it and am definitely preordering this. It feels a bit bare compared to Aragorn, but maybe that means a lower price point. I suppose an extra bow meant an extra quiver and then extra arrows, which just pushed things too much in terms of costings and final price.

He looks incredible imo. Looks like a photoshoot in a lot of these photos. Only thing I wish they would include is his Mirkwood bow. Odd that they excluded it, unless if they really plan on making that an official site ******** exclusive.

Are they also just going to not include a pole for the new stand? Guess he needs to stand on it and not fall based on our hopes and dreams?

Them excluding the Mirkwood bow from the set seems like it’s a blunder vs them adding it later on as a Store direct exclusive. Had it been, there would’ve been a section for exclusives too like they did for the Nazgûl.

The Mirkwood bow is definitely a relevant accessory that should be included. Reminds me of when they originally omitted the Gandalf Moria staff, but was later added at the request of the folks at the Collecting Weekly YouTube channel.

Them excluding the Mirkwood bow from the set seems like it’s a blunder vs them adding it later on as a Store direct exclusive. Had it been, there would’ve been a section for exclusives too like they did for the Nazgûl.

The Mirkwood bow is definitely a relevant accessory that should be included. Reminds me of when they originally omitted the Gandalf Moria staff, but was later added at the request of the folks at the Collecting Weekly YouTube channel.
This is now the third LOTR figure that’s had something missing upon reveal. I wonder if it’s either a lack of understanding of the source material or the licensor not providing enough information. Or both.

This is now the third LOTR figure that’s had something missing upon reveal. I wonder if it’s either a lack of understanding of the source material or the licensor not providing enough information. Or both.
They have mentioned that they’re workinh with Wētā Workshop now but apparently it’s really difficult to access all information on source material and whatnot. I think it’s both.

Could be a multitude of reasons but it's frustrating to have to keep going through this disappointment every time they show a new figure. Cast your minds back to the initial Aragorn reveal and how much detail was missing from the costume until people kept harping on until they fixed it.
They have mentioned that they’re workinh with Wētā Workshop now but apparently it’s really difficult to access all information on source material and whatnot. I think it’s both.
A lot of the references to costume and weapons can be found online, in the movie guide books or by watching the movies or behind the scenes footage.

The fact that we the consumer are having to point out blatant omissions to costumes or weapons is quite frankly head scratching at this premium price point.

Could be a multitude of reasons but it's frustrating to have to keep going through this disappointment every time they show a new figure. Cast your minds back to the initial Aragorn reveal and how much detail was missing from the costume until people kept harping on until they fixed it.

A lot of the references to costume and weapons can be found online, in the movie guide books or by watching the movies or behind the scenes footage.

The fact that we the consumer are having to point out blatant omissions to costumes or weapons is quite frankly head scratching at this premium price point.
I 100% agree with you. Sometimes we as the consumer perhaps know more; who knows what goes on behind the scenes. It’s frustrating for sure.

Back