InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the fact the robes flow out and over the back of the horse gives that look that the horse is small when I "think" it is just the eyes being deceived.

I don't know about that...

moonlight-ringwraith.jpg

Nazgul on Steed 9-29-24 (4).jpeg

Especially suspicious because InArt provides no good picture of the profile.

Here's maybe easier view... I put this in the Nazgul thread, as I didn't realize this was the Legolas thread.

WG Nazgul steed COMP.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about that...

View attachment 729943

View attachment 729944

Especially suspicious because InArt provides no good picture of the profile.
Size looks fine to me but it's kind of hard to really nail when there were 8 horses varying in size. Really just depends on which reference you go with and eye balling it. The clothing on the Nazgul draping over the majority of the horse also makes them look smaller at times. Add to it that INART made the horse's head hang low, making it look shorter.

Um37iqv.png

538441-538302-Screenshot-862-.png

8y4wxj7b6ci21.jpg

I actually like the Nazgul very much... but I can't get my head around the price at this time for what it is.

I'm having an equally hard time with Legolas, but at least in his case, InArt has 'hooked me' with Gandalf and Aragorn... so price is just one factor.

With Nazgul, price is the only factor. And I can logically pass.

I actually like the Nazgul very much... but I can't get my head around the price at this time for what it is.

I'm having an equally hard time with Legolas, but at least in his case, InArt has 'hooked me' with Gandalf and Aragorn... so price is just one factor.

If I purchase the Nazgul I would be Nazgullible. Not doing it.

Same logic I have.

Still thinking about Nazgul but definitely getting Legolas.

I went from being okay with just Aragorn as my LOTR representation to seeing this as a MUST once the promo pics dropped, but after seeing the price, I may reconsider. LOTR isn't high up enough on my tier list for me to drop this kind of money.

Many men over 45 are disillusioned by or bored in their marriage and look to hobbies or other activities to provide that spark that make them feel fully alive again. These collectible figures companies know that and try to exploit that. Kit, keep exploiting my vulnerability. :LOL:
Ouch. I feel for your wife. I’m almost 60, been with my wife for 33 years, and I can’t say I’m bored yet. But, I do love me dollies! Or, as she calls them: “Over-priced Barbies.” :LOL:

Back