InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the pictures from the event and the price, I'm not sure I'll preorder. I'll save for the King of Angmar if it ever comes to that. Fabric is way too thick, that's almost ASMUS level thick. That's gonna be a nightmare to pose, considering that Gandalf's robes are awful coming out of the box and will stay awful until they get a water treatment. So, yeah. Not sold.

A Witchking is a natural 'reuse' for the Ringwraith. That's a good call to wait on -- or at least have hope for.

Same with Legolas, I'm tempted to hold off and hope for a Two Towers version... but then, that's 2 years away from reveal, and another 18 months after than for delivery at best, so 2028 at earliest.

I can't wait until the next Presidential election for a Legolas... can I?

I’d buy the deluxe Nazgûl
before I bought Bloom at $556.

A flocked horse of that size along with
die-cast armor and swords is a lot more
justifiable than Orlando in sweats.

Having said that,
I’m not really sold on the details of the steed
for the price, the teeth, chains and straps don’t
look premium.
I do however love the cuts and wounds.

With the Nazgûl deluxe, you don’t even need to buy the line or worry about them screwing up an actors likeness in production.

Imo it’s a great representation of the films without having to invest into the entire fellowship and dying off before it wraps up.

Back