InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS isn't getting these distributed to them from InArt. They legally can't.

They're pre-ordering their own from multiple different places and reselling them. I can't imagine they're gonna make much of a profit, if any on these but it certainly helps direct traffic to their website.

They do the same with SHF, Mafex and other imports that can't be sold here in the states but they usually add the resellers tax to those.

InArt is just another import figure they're selling. Nothing has changed. They did add the reseller tax to InArt Supes tho.
I understand all that. But the prices are curious. These are about the same price as ordering from Kit. Doesn't appear to be any profit for BBTS if they are ordering from resellers. Their Superman/Ron and Hermione were jacked up to profit. These are relatively competitive in pricing.

I understand all that. But the prices are curious. These are about the same price as ordering from Kit. Doesn't appear to be any profit for BBTS if they are ordering from resellers. Their Superman/Ron and Hermione were jacked up to profit. These are relatively competitive in pricing.
Some they scalp. Some they don't.

I understand all that.
So why’d you say this 🤔 it sorta came off like you implied they got the global licensing for LOTR and that they were able to directly place an order with INART when they can’t as Mr. Awesome mentioned as well.

Nazgul and Legolas are officially up on Bigbadtoystore. And the price on Legoals ain't crazy like their Ron and Hermione...did InArt get the worldwide license now?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/294672?o=1

I already have my order through Kit. Saves on taxes I agree. I just found it odd that BBTS is able to place an order with InArt with them being in the States. So that's why my question.

So why’d you say this 🤔 it sorta came off like you implied they got the global licensing for LOTR and that they were able to directly place an order with INART when they can’t as Mr. Awesome mentioned as well.
Did you read the last sentence? It's a question. Did they? And how does Mr. Awesome know for sure? Seems as much speculation with his comments as are mine. Seems odd they would only scalp certain pieces and not others. Compare their prices from the LOTR line to their Potter listings. They should be equally priced. Here they are equally priced (or more relative) with their Dune listings which InArt DOES have the global license. Hence my question.
Legolas is actually priced cheaper than Haired Paul...

Did you read the last sentence? It's a question. Did they? And how does Mr. Awesome know for sure? Seems as much speculation with his comments as are mine. Seems odd they would only scalp certain pieces and not others. Compare their prices from the LOTR line to their Potter listings. They should be equally priced. Here they are equally priced (or more relative) with their Dune listings which InArt DOES have the global license. Hence my question.
Legolas is actually priced cheaper than Haired Paul...
What BBTS does is their own prerogative. They’re able to outsource whatever they’d like, even outside the licensed parameters..

Awesome isn’t really speculating as INART explicitly stated they obtained new regions for WB licenses. The US isn’t there..

B7EF5084-0668-4B9D-B2B2-17D166B56623.jpeg

What BBTS does is their own prerogative. They’re able to outsource whatever they’d like, even outside the licensed parameters..

Awesome isn’t really speculating as INART explicitly stated they obtained new regions for WB licenses. The US isn’t there..

View attachment 732517
Yeah I see InArts posts as well. There's nothing here that I don't already know. That was posted 4 days ago. US isn't listed and BBTS IS BASED IN WISCONSIN. So, again hence my confusion as to how they are pricing the Legolas/Nazgul competitively with resellers like Kit has me scratching my head and simply asked if something might have changed in the last few days. (Crazy how I have to explain myself to such detail over a simple question) 🤯

Yeah I see InArts posts as well. There's nothing here that I don't already know. That was posted 4 days ago. US isn't listed and BBTS IS BASED IN WISCONSIN. So, again hence my confusion as to how they are pricing the Legolas/Nazgul competitively with resellers like Kit has me scratching my head and simply asked if something might have changed in the last few days. (Crazy how I have to explain myself to such detail over a simple question) 🤯
No s*** BBTS is based in the US, but that doesn’t mean INART products are now globally licensed which is what you were asking into question. You’re trying to make it seem like I’m misconstruing or misunderstood what you said but hey, I wasn’t the one who asked that lol.

BBTS is able to do what they please. No, nothing has changed in the last few days.

It’s a simple question with a simple answer and yet you’re over here still scratching your head.

No s*** BBTS is based in the US, but that doesn’t mean INART products are now globally licensed which is what you were asking into question. You’re trying to make it seem like I’m misconstruing or misunderstood what you said but hey, I wasn’t the one who asked that lol.

BBTS is able to do what they please. No, nothing has changed in the last few days.

It’s a simple question with a simple answer and yet you’re over here still scratching your head.
You chimed in on a conversation that was done yesterday. Me scratching my head was in reference to my first question. Which was answered yesterday. You haven't added anything to the conversation that I didn't already know. Aside from misunderstanding my initial post was a question and not implementation.

You chimed in on a conversation that was done yesterday. Me scratching my head was in reference to my first question. Which was answered yesterday. You haven't added anything to the conversation that I didn't already know. Aside from misunderstanding my initial post was a question and not implementation.
Looks like it wasn’t resolved for you in your head yet lol. It seems like it still isn’t and you’re still confused about these things and didn’t appreciate Awesome’s speculation which is more precise.

Back