InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The audacity of the price and there's a seam down the hood... 😅

Are there any photos of this from Shanghai Wonder Festival? Going to need another look before I commit.

Nazgûl and pony. Yeah I'm really going to have to think about this one.

Screenshot_20241002_040916_Chrome.jpg

Was considering it before realizing it is static, small, and stuck to base. Essentially just a statue, so noped.

These Inart prices are now a joke, the sheer audacity of it. The Asmus Nazgul is significantly cheaper and I doubt it's that much inferior. I'd trust the Asmus QC over Inart anyway. Who in their right mind would pay 400 US for a dark body inside a big black gown?

Yeah after looking over the pics, I'm just not feeling overly impressed by either the figure or the deluxe set.

I mean the Asmus version was a crap figure, but they still managed to make it look cool as hell in their preorder pics. But I'm not feeling that same thing with these pics at all.

I did see some details I never noticed before -- like the way the hood works -- but by the time you water soak this to get that damp, scraggly look, none of those details really read. It's just a tall, black shadow on the shelf.

The steed makes it pop... but then, $650....

Back