InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Inart prices are now a joke, the sheer audacity of it. The Asmus Nazgul is significantly cheaper and I doubt it's that much inferior. I'd trust the Asmus QC over Inart anyway. Who in their right mind would pay 400 US for a dark body inside a big black gown?
The price is steep yeah but the Asmus figure is terrible :lol

2 standards (one with the exclusive sword) and I'll try an Asmus, lol

I'll keep thinking about the horse, maybe I'll eventually cave and have to let that be a '2 years later' Karst problem...

I can only echo what everybody else is saying. I was ready to drop money on this immediately. But I had a limit of $600 on my mind.

I even woke up randomly at 4:30 am this night, half an hour after it went live. I went straight to OSK, saw the prices, and thought "nope, this is not a middle of the night purchase".

I'll have to think about this some more, but right now I'm thinking I'm out. If I get it, I might as well get the extra sword. But then I'm looking at $720...

I'm much like a lot of you and on the fence, I had planned on getting 3 of the standard version but with this price I'm not sure anymore.
I also don't want to get just 1 as I think a display with multiple will look better.

KGhobby offers free shipping and if you pay full upfront you are at $531 for deluxe
Thanks for the heads up. It wasn't free for where I live, but was still cheaper than what it was up for on osk after shipping fees.

Though, I may just get hit by customs in the end amounting to the same price...

This feels like a price point based on 'whatever we think the market will pay'. There's no reason for the standard to cost what is the upper bracket of market price, in line with some of the most expensive offerings from other companies (eg, handcrafted copper armoured samurai figures). This is basically what you're buying for almost $400 (plus a few swords).
537291-IMG-6149.jpeg

KGhobby offers free shipping and if you pay full upfront you are at $531 for deluxe
Though unlikely to happen again, something to consider is they have charged shipping on items paid full upfront if shipping rates increase significantly. Happened to me and someone else I know with the Gametoys Cloud and Daytona set.

Though unlikely to happen again, something to consider is they have charged shipping on items paid full upfront if shipping rates increase significantly. Happened to me and someone else I know with the Gametoys Cloud and Daytona set.
Also a few hours later, I also get charged shipping now if i put it into the basket. So it could be a glitch. Still a good price for me.

Back