Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Definitely getting this one! Anyone have info on what day this will go up for order?

Last edited:

Know whats sorta funny, he has that Doc Oct thing going on. Why did he need IMs help again?

It was part of the Civil War storyline, Tony Stark made a gift of this costume as a way of welcoming Spider-Man to membership in the Avengers. It represents his status as a member in good standing of the super hero community, and of course, an employee of Stark International and on Iron Man's side.

dammm.....price quoted as $289.99

must be 1/4 scale

If its 1/4 scale, count me in !!! (Why Sideshow ? Why do you tempt me with the Iron Spidey awesomeness that will put me back another $290 + ?!?!?!) :lol

dammm.....exclusive base has capt america shield (already knew that) ........and iron man helmet :rock

dammm.....exclusive base has capt america shield (already knew that) ........and iron man helmet :rock

Are you still geting all of your info. from the Sideshow chat or another source? And has it been confirmed that its 1/4 scale or is it closer to the scale of the Ghost Rider Movie comiquette?

Someone already posted that it was 1/4 scale....

I'm wondering if the shield will have webs on it like the Turner cover:

civilwar3variant2eq1.jpg

Why not. People are posting whatever they can find and SSC hasn't done anything to stop it. Do it!

Looks cool, but couldnt they make the base a touch bigger? looks so cramped together

If the exclusive is the base...this will look rather plain without.

It looks so much bigger in SSC's preview pics than in the Statue Forum leak.

If the exclusive is the base...this will look rather plain without.

It looks so much bigger in SSC's preview pics than in the Statue Forum leak.

Exclusive has the helmet and shield on the base...so yeah the exclusive is a must.

Back