Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

Daaaamn, Nick Fury look great... I didn't pre-order that, and now its hard to find it, most of the sellers I know, sold it out..

You have a good way of posing them, friend.. great display~

Love the pose on Nick Fury, if I end up getting him I'm so stealing it :lol
:lol

You should pick him up if you get the chance because it really is a great looking figure. :hi5:
Congrats on Fury, Jay. Top looking fig..:hi5:
Thanks Nacho. :hi5:

Daaaamn, Nick Fury look great... I didn't pre-order that, and now its hard to find it, most of the sellers I know, sold it out..

You have a good way of posing them, friend.. great display~
Hopefully you'll still find one at a good price. Thanks for the comment Adjie. :hi5:

Hopefully you'll still find one at a good price. Thanks for the comment Adjie. :hi5:
Surely hope so, but if its way too high than the retail price, I might be patience and keep waiting, lol

Fury looks great, congrats :rock2

Hot Toys Nick Fury

NickFury2.jpg

Got him yesterday and i'm blown away by how cool this figure looks in person. The tailoring on the suit is really great as many people have already said. I had to wait ages for this one but it was worth the wait, well almost. :lol ;)

Nick Fury is looking badass and awesome pose!!! :rock :rock :rock

Now, Hawkeye is next in line! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Its okay, I guess, if you're into that sort of thing.

:lol You love those type of reactions! It's the reason you post the things you do. I'm on to you King. :lecture

Congrats on Fury, bro! :rock :rock :rock
It certainly is an awesome figure isn't it? I can see him becoming one of those rare underrated ones, like Odin! And like Odin he has quite some commanding shelf presence! :yess:

Awesome pose as well with the foot on the case and Tesseract in hand! :clap

Oh, and cool new sig! :hi5:

Congrats on Fury, bro! :rock :rock :rock
It certainly is an awesome figure isn't it? I can see him becoming one of those rare underrated ones, like Odin! And like Odin he has quite some commanding shelf presence! :yess:

Awesome pose as well with the foot on the case and Tesseract in hand! :clap

Oh, and cool new sig! :hi5:

It's really is an awesome figure and i couldn't give a crap if people like King don't rate it. :pfft: :lol Oh and i also got the new pegs for Cap off Lee and added them after taking the group shot. He looks much better being taller. :D

Your sig looks great as well. I take it that film is pretty good then? I watch it on blu-ray. :rock

It's really is an awesome figure and i couldn't give a crap if people like King don't rate it. :pfft: :lol Oh and i also got the new pegs for Cap off Lee and added them after taking the group shot. He looks much better being taller. :D

Your sig looks great as well. I take it that film is pretty good then? I watch it on blu-ray. :rock

Well congrats on the pegs! It's pretty awesome how such a small amount of extra heigth makes this figure even cooler! :lol :rock :rock

:lol King just pretends not to like it. Who wouldn't like a figure of mothaf$%#*ng Sam Jackson! :rock

Dredd is awesome! It has a good story, the action is brutal and Karl Urban is great as Dredd! You should definitely check it out when you can! :rock

:lol King just pretends not to like it. Who wouldn't like a figure of mothaf$%#*ng Sam Jackson! :rock
Well he loves GI Joe so we can't take him serious. :lecture :lol

Dredd is awesome! It has a good story, the action is brutal and Karl Urban is great as Dredd! You should definitely check it out when you can! :rock

Will do. :hi5:

ThreeA: Real Steel, Ambush.

8121678035_99fb46164b_b.jpg

8127181070_b9cbaeecc0_b.jpg

8127180742_86f3e7722e_b.jpg

8127358554_b58aacfbea_b.jpg

8127324308_ced2bcaa48_b.jpg

8127296089_55a1396c74_b.jpg

8127153387_256cef2e5b_b.jpg

8127296616_3d10747417_b.jpg

8127296280_d2ded159a7_b.jpg

This picture was to show they even added the charging port.

8127338262_2213f99a3a_b.jpg

Some pictures to show the pistons and all the detail this figure has.

8127392770_aae85e715f_b.jpg

8127392988_5035b0078a_b.jpg

You can see the pistons move but the fists can also turn without the pistons moving.

8127394332_d813c0a684_b.jpg

8127394112_3014138855_b.jpg

8127406830_dc1fd04996_b.jpg

8127378563_d015a71f10_b.jpg

Two pics to show the lights in a dark room
8126917268_92c88797eb_b.jpg

8126917080_8212ac51c6_b.jpg

This figure is the coolest figure i own by a mile. Every piston you see can move, the abs slide over each other so you can get some cool poses. The paint as you can see is phenomenal! He has dings and dents all over him, just like the film. You really can't tell that he's not metal unless you pick him up.

This is my first 3A figure and i'm really impressed with what they've done here. I can't wait to add Midas, Atom & Noisy Boy from the real steel line. :yess:

Hope you like the pictures but even these don't do this figure justice. :lecture

Last edited:
Back