Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

Jay is filthy rich and has a wood shop of little elves making him his wonderful displays. True story. :lecture

I picture Jay like Bruce Wayne in the beginning of TDKR. A wealthy hermit, in a house full of awesomeness and secret rooms filled with collectibles.

He too occassionally shoots at people with bow and arrow.

:D

I picture Jay like Bruce Wayne in the beginning of TDKR. A wealthy hermit, in a house full of awesomeness and secret rooms filled with collectibles.

:lol :lol :lol

Hey, E! :wave

I get the same picture in my head...except that instead of shooting people with arrows, Jay is dressed as the Emperor from Star Wars and throwing glow-in-the-dark sticks at people and yelling "Have a taste of Force lightening!!" :D :lol

Jay is filthy rich and has a wood shop of little elves making him his wonderful displays. True story. :lecture
:lol

:lol :exactly:

:lol :lol :lol

Hey, E! :wave

I get the same picture in my head...except that instead of shooting people with arrows, Jay is dressed as the Emperor from Star Wars and throwing glow-in-the-dark sticks at people and yelling "Have a taste of Force lightening!!" :D :lol

He has been known to do that as well, yes.

There are many myths and legends about Jay.

Some say he spills traces of salt in front of his windows and doors at night to keep ghosts and demons out.

Some say he spills traces of salt in front of his windows and doors at night to keep ghosts and demons out.

:rotfl :rotfl Nice one.

Last edited:
Re: Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2 & 3)

Hot Toys Iron Monger

HotToysIronMonger2.jpg

HotToysIronMonger1.jpg

HotToysIronMonger3.jpg

HotToysIronMonger6.jpg

HotToysIronMonger5.jpg

HotToysIronMonger4.jpg

I got this yesterday and i'm just totally blown away by it. The paint job on this is stunning! It has that many moving parts you could sit there for hours looking at them all. I've had it on my work desk all day and haven't been able to stop looking at it. :lol

I need to wait for SSC to send me a new knee cover seeing as HT forgot to put one on. :slap

Hope these pics make you happy, Jim. :D

Hot Toys Iron Monger

HotToysIronMonger2.jpg

HotToysIronMonger5.jpg

HotToysIronMonger4.jpg

Congrats man! He looks freaking amazing! Love all the details! :rock :rock :rock

Is the Jeff Bridges figure stuck in the suit, or is it removable? Is it a full figure or just a torso?

I've had it on my work desk all day and haven't been able to stop looking at it. :lol

Some say Jay doesn't have a job. He just goes to some warehouse he owns to sit there and surf the web, play some games and enjoy his collectibles, creating the illusion for the outside world that he's a hard working man. ;)

Great pics Jay and congrats on the Iron Monger! Looks ace! Also prefer the way you have it rather than with the rocket boosters attached...:clap

Congrats man! He looks freaking amazing! Love all the details! :rock :rock :rock

Is the Jeff Bridges figure stuck in the suit, or is it removable? Is it a full figure or just a torso?
Thanks Bro! You're missing out if you don't order this Ingo. It will blow your socks off. :lecture

The figure is stuck in and it's just a torso. Anyway forget that and go order it all we'll all forever know you as a fail that missed the chance to own one of HT best. :lecture :lol :wink1:

Some say Jay doesn't have a job. He just goes to some warehouse he owns to sit there and surf the web, play some games and enjoy his collectibles, creating the illusion for the outside world that he's a hard working man. ;)

Some would be right and who wouldn't want to get paid to do all that? Me, Jim and King all do and it's awesome. :yess: :lol

Great pics Jay and congrats on the Iron Monger! Looks ace! Also prefer the way you have it rather than with the rocket boosters attached...:clap

Thanks bud. :hi5: I can't wait to try different poses and take more pics.

Hot Toys Iron Monger

HotToysIronMonger2.jpg

HotToysIronMonger1.jpg

HotToysIronMonger3.jpg

HotToysIronMonger6.jpg

HotToysIronMonger5.jpg

HotToysIronMonger4.jpg

Thanks Bro! You're missing out if you don't order this Ingo. It will blow your socks off. :lecture

The figure is stuck in and it's just a torso. Anyway forget that and go order it all we'll all forever know you as a fail that missed the chance to own one of HT best. :lecture :lol :wink1:

Your mindtricks won't work on me... I think... :lol
Seriously though, he looks absolutely stunning but I'm not planning on getting it. It isn't even a space or money issue, because I'd find both if I truly wanted it.
But lately I'm toying with the idea of maybe buying the BTTF DeLorean and figures HT has planned to make (if they turn out to be good). I've loved that film for as long as I can remember, so I'd love to have some quality collectibles of it.

So I guess I'm a fail then. :D

Some would be right and who wouldn't want to get paid to do all that? Me, Jim and King all do and it's awesome. :yess: :lol

Some say The Entity is jealous because he has to work to make money... :(

Your mindtricks won't work on me... I think... :lol
Seriously though, he looks absolutely stunning but I'm not planning on getting it. It isn't even a space or money issue, because I'd find both if I truly wanted it.
But lately I'm toying with the idea of maybe buying the BTTF DeLorean and figures HT has planned to make (if they turn out to be good). I've loved that film for as long as I can remember, so I'd love to have some quality collectibles of it.
Those will be mine as well. Those film kick ass and you know the DeLorean will be amazing. :rock

So I guess I'm a fail then. :D
Well seeing as i like you! I won't let people think of you as a fail. :1-1: :D

Some say The Entity is jealous because he has to work to make money... :(

Great pics Jay, congrats on the Iron Monger
A knee part is missing?

Great pics Jay, congrats on the Iron Monger
A knee part is missing?

Thanks bro. :hi5:

Yeah look at the left leg and you can see the cover is missing. It's an easy fix though, because that flap comes down to extend the leg as you'll know. So all i need to do is glue the cover in place where it clips in. :)

WOW! Jay, That is Great Score and I finally get to see some Pic's with the Helmet Down, Impressive

WOW! Jay, That is Great Score and I finally get to see some Pic's with the Helmet Down, Impressive
Thanks Bud :1-1:

I can see why people like the helmet up though because there is so much detail in there. You really have to see it in person to see just how impressive this figure is.

Thanks man, that was a close call! :lol :hi5:

Back