Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a few folks in JazzInc’s facebook groups are getting invoices for the final shipping payment. Shipping begins early September.

A1A9992D-AE52-4909-9203-C5CECCAEA58B.jpeg

Anyone here live in the US and receive their final invoice?

5f05f493-9789-4aad-a52a-317b93b418fa_text.gif

I got charged today for shipping to the US but it says on my order page that it wont ship out until the end of October.

I just got a shipping notification... sadly it's just for a signature plate...

Last edited:
What’s the expected delivery time frame in the US by cargo ship? I’m hearing 45 days. That’s a long time but air freight would be double the shipping price.

Edit: Just read the previous page. I didn’t expect such a long turn around but also can’t see myself paying an extra $250+, I have other hobbies to deal with.

Last edited:
I got charged today for shipping to the US but it says on my order page that it wont ship out until the end of October.

I just got a shipping notification... sadly it's just for a signature plate...

Did you use the sea shipping option? How much was it to the US.

the cheaper sea shipping will ship directly from the factory, wherever that's located. Does Joost have them assembled in China?

Seems it's that way for this? I don't recall the previous vehicles getting completed in China. I'm just wondering if the shipping by air from Netherlands will end up cheaper or will everything have to go out from China going forward?

What was the shipping cost and method used on all the other vehicles? This is my first purchase from this company, but from what I understand, this is also their biggest project in terms of volume. Not sure if it's more complex than other iterations or not, but I assume it's all shipping directly from the factory.

Seems it's that way for this? I don't recall the previous vehicles getting completed in China. I'm just wondering if the shipping by air from Netherlands will end up cheaper or will everything have to go out from China going forward?

I remember @JazzInc saying there was cheaper sea shipping option and the price was lower because they can ship it directly from the factory and it's traveling a shorter distance to the US.

Maybe Joost can clear this up regarding the previous shipping method and air shipping.

I remember @JazzInc saying there was cheaper sea shipping option and the price was lower because they can ship it directly from the factory and it's traveling a shorter distance to the US.

Maybe Joost can clear this up regarding the previous shipping method and air shipping.

The air shipping from Netherlands is definitely not cheaper by sea from China. What I'm hoping for is that it is cheaper by air from Netherlands compared to air from China, at least for the east coast since the distance is half.

My Batmobile’s ETA moved up from December 30th to November 30th. I ordered pretty late - the first week it went to waitlist. :woo

Looks great. Concerned about some of the scratches/scuffing on the front right of the hood (you can see around the 4:55 mark) and that being a possible issue with this type of paint finish.

Back