Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Mom Collectibles, for some reason even that name gives off entitled man child.

What’s funny is that he gushed all over the half-assed Hot Toys 1989 Batman reissue, saying the bumpy suit “wasn’t a big deal, as the cape covers 90% of it”.

Why did you receive the number plate, and not the Batmobile itself?
I'm probably not the only person to receive their plate first
20240909_084953.jpg
since there are 307 Batmobiles ahead of mine. I'm guessing I probably wont have the car in hand until December or January.
Too bad I couldn't of reviewed the car early, I worked quality control for 20 years.

Are the rims 100% die cast here? What’s the issue which the magnetic connection? I wish they were a bit more reflective, polished bronze toned metal rims would put this piece over the top.

IMG_4348.jpeg

Are the rims 100% die cast here? What’s the issue which the magnetic connection? I wish they were a bit more reflective, polished bronze toned metal rims would put this piece over the top.

View attachment 724819
The magnetic pieces not working is baffling. It's literally the last thing I would have thought to see an issue with. Did they just not magnetize the metal or something?

I mean, you could technically put it on a car battery and magnetize it yourself but that's not really the point lol

Not sure about the rims.

The magnetic pieces not working is baffling. It's literally the last thing I would have thought to see an issue with. Did they just not magnetize the metal or something?

I mean, you could technically put it on a car battery and magnetize it yourself but that's not really the point lol

Not sure about the rims.

You could also get a small magnetizer/demagnetizer. I use this for precision screws. It's pretty strong and should work for other parts as well.

IMG_0723.jpg

Also, how smoothed-brained do you gotta be to not put two-and-two together that the only reason you’d get product early is to willingly be a test subject for a brand. If your product was flawless you’d never have even made the statement of your quote on quote confusion of what this was. Small talk doesn’t mean he just specifically wants you to have a product months in advance out of the blue.

It seems like Joost should just avoid test batches to people, can’t he theoretically perform this test batch from seeing how it holds up and arrives from China to the Netherlands? Surely he and his team in the Netherlands can pinpoint all of the flaws then and there. Joost has the specs of this car, random customers don’t, he’d know if everything is in place.

I’d take accurate die cast rims over any sound, smoke effect, or wing panels. That doesn’t seem overly complicated or expensive to me for the price. This thing is already heavy, why not take it that next step further into realism.

I’d take accurate die cast rims over any sound, smoke effect, or wing panels. That doesn’t seem overly complicated or expensive to me for the price.

The first batches aren't even released as yet, and I believe JazzInc still has to make adjustments to the final product based on the feedback they receive from the test vehicles. If you're on Facebook, you can just shoot them a message or comment about it. Or, I can relay that message for you, since I'm there for the Animated Batmobile.

The first batches aren't even released as yet, and I believe JazzInc still has to make adjustments to the final product based on the feedback they receive from the test vehicles. If you're on Facebook, you can just shoot them a message or comment about it. Or, I can relay that message for you, since I'm there for the Animated Batmobile.
I’d really appreciate you relaying it Solidus, not on FB myself.

It seems like the major no-brainer here, the elephant in the room. Every other detail is there. Would be difficult under certain lighting conditions to differentiate from the real thing if it weren’t for those rims looking too similar to HT.

Solid die cast tinted rims with strong magnetic connection, no adhesive required.

Back