JazzInc - Iron Scavenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they have to individually print each of the rotors due to complexity. That's one impressive commitment to detail.

Well, he did make a wall mount for the Bespin Gantry diorama, so maybe he could offer one here. Would be pretty epic to have this mounted on the wall with HT Homemade suit in flinging web action pose. :rock

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...rama-i-am-your-father-diorama-wall-mountable/

He was also talking about a wall mount for the Batmobile. Not sure if that happened or not ?

Well I'm glad to see some people like the idea. I imagine Joost must have thought about this if he did it for the gantry. The bendy arm obviously won't support the weight but there must be some kind of swivel arm that could work. A folding arm perhaps like the ones that support TVs.

Might be good to figure it out now while he's still making the proto in case the "arm" needs to snap into place to hold.

Maybe Joost will make extra parts like that available for an additional charge. Spares, like people buy from TA... just in case.

I hate to think what would happen if this Iron Scavenger fell from its suspension on the ceiling. Yikes! I will have to make certain I suspend it over my detolfs so when it does fall -- and it most certainly will eventually -- it will only fall less than a foot. I'll have to attach a safety line too maybe.

You know what would be a great idea: if Joost could make a wall mountable stand with one of those bendy arms.

Maybe below him you could fashion a giant Hydro-Man base out of bubble wrap for one of your Spideys. He could help cushion the fall. :D

Well I'm glad to see some people like the idea. I imagine Joost must have thought about this if he did it for the gantry. The bendy arm obviously won't support the weight but there must be some kind of swivel arm that could work. A folding arm perhaps like the ones that support TVs.

Might be good to figure it out now while he's still making the proto in case the "arm" needs to snap into place to hold.

All kidding aside, a wall mounted arm isn't a bad idea, but ideally it should be as unobtrusive as possible,

I feel another update is coming soon... want this thread handy.

How did you know? Do you have a camera in my office? [emoji23]
680a34feb44b18f093f5ec70cc157e76.jpg

3a93a5b48fb98452b3adf6536d28b07b.jpg

5ae2bab766b9227663f7a3e9f84be52c.jpg

6ee79c37c72c596ecb4604ac2c43d4f1.jpg

9c2bbe2d23eea2d3ca89aafe48b554d5.jpeg

I cannot afford this and don't have the space, but man do I get absurdly excited to see updates on it. It's going to be phenomenal when it's finished.

How did you know? Do you have a camera in my office? [emoji23]
680a34feb44b18f093f5ec70cc157e76.jpg

3a93a5b48fb98452b3adf6536d28b07b.jpg

5ae2bab766b9227663f7a3e9f84be52c.jpg

6ee79c37c72c596ecb4604ac2c43d4f1.jpg

9c2bbe2d23eea2d3ca89aafe48b554d5.jpeg

:thud:

OUTSTANDING! I got chills seeing that first picture. It looks just as I have been imaging it -- only yours is real!

The figure outfit looks great too. Amazing seeing it all together like this.

How is it coming? Is everything working out as you had hoped? Any sticky points still? I'm so curious about the process. I love the problem-solving aspect of figure design.

And the big question: how heavy is that prototype?

Wor-Gar, it seems Vulture is circling and preparing to swoop down and feast on the last remains of your wallet! :lol

Yes, it is inevitable. I have been saving for this... though Covid hasn't helped.

:thud:

OUTSTANDING! I got chills seeing that first picture. It looks just as I have been imaging it -- only yours is real!

The figure outfit looks great too. Amazing seeing it all together like this.

How is it coming? Is everything working out as you had hoped? Any sticky points still? I'm so curious about the process. I love the problem-solving aspect of figure design.

And the big question: how heavy is that prototype?

Yes, it is inevitable. I have been saving for this... though Covid hasn't helped.

Plenty of issues as always. For this one, the sheer size, weight and articulation really made the joints difficult. We finally had to re-design four times into use metal parts for the joints. It is a very impressive beast to see in person though, so like everything, I am definitely very sure it is worth it in the end

Need a picture of you holding it to get some sense of just how big -- and glorious -- this is in-hand.

Do you think heavy fishing line will be strong enough to support it? That was my plan, unless you will really do that wall mounted articulated arm.

Need a picture of you holding it to get some sense of just how big -- and glorious -- this is in-hand.

Do you think heavy fishing line will be strong enough to support it? That was my plan, unless you will really do that wall mounted articulated arm.

I think really strong fishing line should be able to hold it. I will show some more pictures in the next weeks, but you will probably predict within 24 hours accuracy [emoji23]

Back