Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BR was a horrible film in many ways- just very very bad.
It is still very watchable because of what Burton brought to it.
Contradictory. It is a bad film because Burton was given carte blanche.
And it's nowhere near as bad as B&R or RISES.

Dunno what hate yo takin bout. When a director goes full retard he loses credibility.
Spielberg, Cameron, Burton, Scott, Nolan, Zemeckis - no difference.

Except you think he went full retard with movies that defined his career. That's like saying Cameron went full retard with T1 and T2, Ridley with Alien/Blade Runner etc...

I just want to know at what point in your life did you go full retard Riddick, because your taste in movies has to be the strangest thing I've come to witness since I've joined SSF :lol

Except you think he went full retard with movies that defined his career.
I don't care about their careers tho. I only care about the quality of movies they make.
Most likely won't be seein' "Dunkirk" because Nolan haven't done a good film since 2008.

That's like saying Cameron went full retard with T1 and T2, Ridley with Alien/Blade Runner etc.
You just went full retard, man...

I don't care about their carier tho. I only care about the quality of movies they make.

You just went full retard, man...

Did I? You're telling me Nolan became one of the most popular directors in Hollywood before his Batman films?

I guess Memento is where the Nolanite term was created right?

I can't spar with Gasper, that guy is a machine :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spielberg lost it years ago- AI was one of the last things he did I liked alot.
KOTCS was a misfire but watchable- wasted effort

Nolan made some great films before BB but I'm thinking he might be on the downslide if Dunkirk isn't something really special- odd choice for him

I don't know, I'm looking at Nolan's last 3 movies and I don't see how anyone can think they're duds. Critically and financially his last 3 movies did very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, I'm looking at Nolan's last 3 movies and I don't see how anyone can think they're duds. Critically and financially his last 3 movies did very well.

:exactly:

His last 3 films

Interstellar - 71% RT $675 mill

The Dark Knight Rises - 87% RT Over a billion/ highest grossing DC film ever.

Inception - 86% RT $825 mill

Having said that, the trailer for Dunkirk did nothing for me, and I'm not a big fan of war films. Also, the cast lacks star power.

:exactly:

His last 3 films

Interstellar - 71% RT $675 mill

The Dark Knight Rises - 87% RT Over a billion/ highest grossing DC film ever.

Inception - 86% RT $825 mill

Having said that, the trailer for Dunkirk did nothing for me, and I'm not a big fan of war films. Also, the cast lacks star power.

Forgettable films.....all the discussion on the boards regarding RT scores and gross for WB and Disney films......their labeled forgettable....when did those criteria qualify films as beyond average?

I thought Interstellar and Inception were very interesting, thought-provoking films... :dunno
TDKR was pretty forgettable though, even though I did enjoy it.

Back