Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WB just announced that JL will feature several intermissions to allow people to google explanations of everything that they're watching. Search keywords will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Looks like Snyder has done it again! Who isn't excited for Owlman, The Toothpick, CGImess, Torpedohead and Hairband?

WB just announced that JL will feature several intermissions to allow people to google explanations of everything that they're watching. Search keywords will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.

:lol :lol

Flashing arrows pointing towards characters. :lol

"This is a dream"

"This is a vision"

Bullet screens exist in China so it's not really funny. :monkey2

:lol :lol

Flashing arrows pointing towards characters. :lol

"This is a dream"

"This is a vision"
Finally a movie the average Joe can follow, if he would just include quips too then Snyder would really be a man of the people!

He's not. He's just standin' behing them all.
Fisher and Momoa are the tallest guys of the group.

Already corrected myself my *****.

I'd say Zack's movies are always enjoyable for a good 2-3 viewings at the minimum so I'm sure JL will be entertaining. Though I suppose if I was anything more than a casual DC fan I'd be more critical. WB is just beyond awful when it comes to marketing.

Worse case scenario there's sure to be a lolnado moment or two (will Costner give his son advice in Heaven, you know its likely, lol) so I'm sure there will be lots to talk about here. :D

Back