Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say Zack's movies are always enjoyable for a good 2-3 viewings at the minimum so I'm sure JL will be entertaining. Though I suppose if I was anything more than a casual DC fan I'd be more critical. WB is just beyond awful when it comes to marketing.

That's weird, BvS was one of those flicks I liked more the more I watched it. First viewing was okay, but now when I watch it at home I'm glued.

Also, while I agree that their marketing absolutely blows when it came to BvS, I'd say that they learned their lesson with SS. It had a great marketing campaign.

I really hope this doesn't suck
I'll be happy if it's as good as BvS.

But then again, I really dig BvS.

I'd say Zack's movies are always enjoyable for a good 2-3 viewings at the minimum so I'm sure JL will be entertaining. Though I suppose if I was anything more than a casual DC fan I'd be more critical. WB is just beyond awful when it comes to marketing.

Worse case scenario there's sure to be a lolnado moment or two (will Costner give his son advice in Heaven, you know its likely, lol) so I'm sure there will be lots to talk about here. :D

Aquamomoa's acting is sure to be a highlight :lol

I still don't get what people have against Lois's investigation.
It wasn't a bad or pointless subplot.

"Theatrical" cut shouldn't even be a thing. It was so bad. :lol

:lol

agreed, the EC just makes it one of the best bat-flicks IMO. It's a love letter to fans.

If I had to list em'

TDK
BB
BVS
89'
TDKR
BR
BF
B&R

People act as tho BvS is as bad as the SHU SHU films, but it's really not. it's just internet entitlement that makes it seem that way. :lol

Worse case scenario there's sure to be a lolnado moment or two (will Costner give his son advice in Heaven, you know its likely, lol) so I'm sure there will be lots to talk about here. :D

The movie will have beautiful scenes. Thats for sure.
Beautiful slow mo stylized scenes

Beautiful slow mo stylized scenes

:lol

honestly, think back. was there one slowed down money shot in BvS? I don't think there is, my boi Snyder is learning.

That effect really worked well in Watchmen though, some of those shots are still breathtaking, 7 years later.

I still don't get what people have against Lois's investigation.
It wasn't a bad or pointless subplot.

Because after 75 + years, people want to see Batman and Superman, not ******* Lois Lane doing more detective work than Batman.

Not to mention, she sucks as Lois, and there are better characters like WW they could have focused on a bit more instead.

The Lois subplot could work in a Superman solo film, because she is after all an important character in the Superman mythos, but in a film about Bats and Sups with WW? Nah...that ***** better not have more than a cameo in JL.

I like bvs now a lot more than before and i forgave a lot of the things i hated from bvs.
I love wonder woman now. I like the batman superman fight.

The one thing that i truly will always always hate is lex luthor and his plans.
I llearned to accept and enjoy most of the movie but lex still makes me cringe.

I will never get over that terrible casting and idiotic convoluted plans he had.

If this movie doesnt have a " lex luthor" kind of petson or weird convoluted plans then it will probably be really good

Because after 75 + years, people want to see Batman and Superman, not ******* Lois Lane doing more detective work than Batman.

Not to mention, she sucks as Lois, and there are better characters like WW they could have focused on a bit more instead.

The Lois subplot could work in a Superman solo film, because she is after all an important character in the Superman mythos, but in a film about Bats and Sups with WW? Nah...that ***** better not have more than a cameo in JL.

In result, we get noting but glossy action scenes and no character development.

BvS: Fate of the Furious?

No thanks, gimme some substance to chew on when the stakes are this high.

Amy Adams bewbs > Gal Godot

Gal Godot > Amy Adams

Amy Adams errythang > Gal Gadot

Gadot has no bewbs, no curves, no child bearing hips, no butt, no nothin'. No acting skills either.

Amy Adams is top girl, good acting chops and sexy arm pits, among other things. GTFO ZACH.

I like bvs now a lot more than before and i forgave a lot of the things i hated from bvs.
I love wonder woman now. I like the batman superman fight.

The one thing that i truly will always always hate is lex luthor and his plans.
I llearned to accept and enjoy most of the movie but lex still makes me cringe.

I will never get over that terrible casting and idiotic convoluted plans he had.

If this movie doesnt have a " lex luthor" kind of petson or weird convoluted plans then it will probably be really good

Lex's plan is as ridiculously "complex" and impossible as the Joker's plan in TDK...or the The League of Shadows in BB and TDKR.

I think the difference is, the acting in TDKT is better and the villains are excused from making sense since they're either crazy or terrorist/fanatics.

Lex on the other hand, is not crazy so his motivation for hating Sups and Bats could be explained better. The same logic applies to unleashing Doomsday, a creature he can't control or stop...it's something Joker might do, but Lex? Nah.

dem legs tho riddik

tumblr_md9tjaL8hh1rhbiqbo1_1280.jpg

Back