Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You folks are weird... Have some Amy Adams gifs:

Amy_Adams_146621-amy-adams-hot-smile-boobs-gif-N2ix.gif

tumblr_mylsb0UbiN1rlb6iho1_400.gif

amy-adams-sex-scene3.gif

Lex's plan is as ridiculously "complex" and impossible as the Joker's plan in TDK...or the The League of Shadows in BB and TDKR.

I think the difference is, the acting in TDKT is better and the villains are excused from making sense since they're either crazy or terrorist/fanatics.

Lex on the other hand, is not crazy so his motivation for hating Sups and Bats could be explained better. The same logic applies to unleashing Doomsday, a creature he can't control or stop...it's something Joker might do, but Lex? Nah.

No, joker was an agent of chaos. He was a weird dirty hobo guy that went after the mob and batman at the same time but joker didnt care who died or even cared if things went according to plan.
His plan was chaos and taking down harvey. Nothing else mattered.

Lex luthor was the head of a corporation. A rich guy with a grudge against superman ( which was ok) but then almost orgasms all over zods dead body when he cuts his hand in the ship ( good night sweet prince. You flew to close to the sun) as crazy as the joker was he did have an ultimate plan. It didnt even matter if he died just as long as he ruined and destroyed batman and two face.

Lex Started with the same basic plan to destroy superman but by the end in making doomsday he basically tried to destroy the entire planet. Even his own company and everything he cared about.
As crazy as the joker was all he did was try to destroy a couple of buildings and 2 ferry boats

Lex worshipped a dead kryptonian while hating another kryptonian and then creating a new kryptonian unstoppable monster that would end all life.....

Lex was written to be the most irrational contradictory character that ever lived

No, joker was an agent of chaos. He was a weird dirty hobo guy that went after the mob and batman at the same time but joker didnt care who died or even cared if things went according to plan.
Aka nihilist in a nutshell.

Lex was written to be the most irrational contradictory character that ever lived
A young genius son of a rich father without any moral core or understandin' of what to do with his life? He's a sociopath in a nutshell. And I'm pretty sure he was influenced by the Apokolipsian into creatin' Doomsday.

As crazy as the joker was all he did was try to destroy a couple of buildings and 2 ferry boats

No no, there was more to it than a few buildings and boats. Those were the physical and literal acts of destruction, but his goal and reason for doing it was deeper than just destruction because he's crazy and bad, at least in his mind. Still crazy though.

The things that are ridiculous and impossible is how Joker could predict everyone's move ahead of time and set of certain events...it's beyond making sense, if we try to take it seriously.

This is amusing

>I can't talk about who I know this from but I can confirm from who is a very accurate source 4 main things:
>1). Studio execs are having a meltdown over fears about the quality of JL.
>2). When this picture was released social media was being watched very carefully and reactions (in particular from Reddit which was about 90% negative and/or unenthusiastic) sent Warner Bros higher ups into panic even more. The editing is about to be micromanaged and modified nonstop until its release.
>3). Ben Affleck is thought to be "over it". It's feared by many in the know that he's working on cutting himself off from anymore projects in the DCEU. Motivation from him for his solo Batman film seems to be over.
>4). A trailer was supposed to be released around the end of Dec. but the quality of that was contentious, least of which is because the "tone" hasn't been decided on yet in terms of how this film will ultimately be cut and they are trying to be cautious with how a trailer will set expectations before they decide what this film will end up being.

This kinda falls in line with the Batman being "delayed".

It's over.

It's curious though, I thought studio execs's control over the Snyder was tighter than ever.

Obviously it could be poop posting.

It's curious though, I thought studio execs's control over the Snyder was tighter than ever.
He was makin' it before BvS was released, you can't stop this machine while it's active.
The studio can only reshoot and edit what was already done.

Who said anything about licking?

I see. That's a curious one I have to say, considering the other available options. :lol

This is amusing

>I can't talk about who I know this from but I can confirm from who is a very accurate source 4 main things:
>1). Studio execs are having a meltdown over fears about the quality of JL.
>2). When this picture was released social media was being watched very carefully and reactions (in particular from Reddit which was about 90% negative and/or unenthusiastic) sent Warner Bros higher ups into panic even more. The editing is about to be micromanaged and modified nonstop until its release.
>3). Ben Affleck is thought to be "over it". It's feared by many in the know that he's working on cutting himself off from anymore projects in the DCEU. Motivation from him for his solo Batman film seems to be over.
>4). A trailer was supposed to be released around the end of Dec. but the quality of that was contentious, least of which is because the "tone" hasn't been decided on yet in terms of how this film will ultimately be cut and they are trying to be cautious with how a trailer will set expectations before they decide what this film will end up being.

This kinda falls in line with the Batman being "delayed".

It's over.

Obviously it could be poop posting.

Just another day and meltdown at WB :lol

No word on the WW film? That's the one they should be worried about, since JL will be affected by it.

There were similar WW rumors before, that the studio was worried.

I particularly find the one of Affleck being "over it" pretty funny, I can only imagine him with his sadfleck face :lol

It's really sad how Hollywood works. We need this movie out by this date. Don't need a finished script. Read the incomplete script and put over 100 million dollars into it. Concerned over how it comes out. Rinse and repeat.

Back