Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy Adams errythang > Gal Gadot

Gadot has no bewbs, no curves, no child bearing hips, no butt, no nothin'. No acting skills either.

Amy Adams is top girl, good acting chops and sexy arm pits, among other things. GTFO ZACH.

OEEl7hY.gif

the real reason is cuz you and dfab are bane sized, her legs are as tall as you. :lol

it would make me uncomfortable too buddy. :)

the real reason is cuz you and dfab are bane sized, her legs are as tall as you. :lol

it would make me uncomfortable too buddy. :)

I'm no manlet (can't speak for Jye, but he looks tall from pics. Biden is 6'0 I think and Jye is taller than him so he's atleast my height).

If google is to be believed, her head would come up to my ****ing chest. Amy Adams on the other hand comes up to my ****. Literally perfect.

The bullet/fruit subplot in BvS EE gives a much better foundation for Supes being framed and the public turning against him. However there must have been a better way to convey that because now that I've seen those extra scenes I appreciate the context but I don't really ever want to waste time watching them again.

I'm just glad people are not postin' pics of Scarlet "Ghost in the Taco Bell" Yohanson for once.

Back