Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman's gonna have an epic suit-up montage.

0.jpg

Wonder if those are parademons? Do they have different classes, like a warriors with no wings and then the ones we know well with wings?

I think Cyborg adds an interesting element with being a motherbox and that connection to Darkseid. I can see why that would be appealing to Snyder storywise. But I agree, I prefer Martian Manhunter/GL, but you know they have to satisfy their diversity quota in everything nowadays.

Well, they already made Aquaman Polynesian, when Atlantis always had its roots in Greco-Roman mythology. Most historians place it somewhere in the Medditeranean, but they went ahead and put it in Polynesia. I can kinda get behind that, but this is not gonna be the classic Aquaman most people know. It's still my most anticipated DCEU flick though.

But they could've easily made the GL John Stewart (just a drop a nod to Hal) and still have the same amount of "diversity". Plus, John is actually, you know, interesting, compared to bloody Cyborg. MM also regularly assumes the form of a black male, so there's that as well.

Honestly, the easy way to be diverse while not going all SJW, is for studios to realise that there are more ethnicities than colours out there. Just having a black guy in there doesn't make your flick "diverse". I mean, where from is he exactly? Give him some backstory, ancestry from a certain country in Africa, anything. Also, take some white guys, and instead of having them be full-on Americans, give them some ancestry from other places. It's easy to be diverse and not completely change these characters. I mean, if you make most of your money overseas, and you're determined to make people feel included, go ahead and represent the entire world in some way, not just the four shades of US citizens.

I don't think them pickin' Cyborg was a diversity thing.
They most likely wanted another young teammate beside Barry in order to appeal to younger audience.

It's a mix of both. Cyborg is a "unique" character, whereas John Stewart is closely tied with Hal, Alan and whatnot, all of whom were white guys. MM is a martian, so it doesn't count as "true" diversity. So if you're looking to add a member to the JL that fills that quota and is not tied with any other IP, Cyborg was DC's sole choice.

Miles Morales has exploded in popularity, but since he's tied with Parker, and is essentially a spin-off, he will never have the importance of Black Panther. So DC's been trying to build up Cyborg for years now, in an effort to make turn him into their own BP. Which is literally impossible, since Cyborg is a boring dumpster whose solo books have been recycling the same "Protests-Mecha Anatomy Lesson-Rogue AI" story for years, and BP is one of those characters that will always have untapped potential and stories.

I'm still trying to locate the cockpit

View attachment 324672

:lol :lol

When designing the U-Wing for RO they said they tried to achieve something iconic but that "a 10 year old could draw" like X-Wings and TIE Fighters. Not to be outdone, Snyder instantly instructed his team to make a Batmobile that a one year old might have drawn:

3dogs.jpg

:lol:lol

I still think that monstrosity is still cooler looking than the Tumbler :chase

My ranking of Bat vehicles.

1. 89 Batmobile

2. Bat-pod

3. Adam West Batmobile

4. Batwing

5. Forever Batmobile

6. BVS Batmobile

7. Tumbler

8. Bat boat 60's

9. Bat lobster

10. Bat Girl Bike 60's

11. B&R Batmobile

12. Adam West bike

13. Robin bike from B&R

14. Bat helicopter 60's

15. Bat boat from Forever

16. Batwing BVS

17. Batwing Forever

I think DiFabio will prefer this over the 89 batmobile from now on.

Nothing will ever top the aesthetics and design of Batman's arsenal from the first movie. The Batmobile, Batwing and weapons/gadgets were pretty much perfect for a film interpretation of Batman and are completely timeless. It follows the KISS principle perfectly while also feeling real world enough with it's war machine influences (jet aircraft design with the sliding canopy, the machine guns, gadgets, gun metal finish, etc.)

I dug the look of the BvS Batmobile (it was like the love child of the '89 and Tumbler) even though the short scene of it was lame, but all these add ons and components for it in Justice League are awful. I don't see how any car enthusiast could think the heavily militarized Tumbler, Arkham Knight, and BvS Batmobiles look good. They're just as ugly looking as the gaudy Schumacher ones.

Wait until you see Affleck Batman's new wall crawling crab walker vehicle thing in Justice League. You're gonna lol.

I adore the BvS batmobile. What company made this? I'd love their BvS version

Mattel.

The built in camera and exhaust smoke is awesome. If the final product actually does all those things and looks like that, it's worth the $250 price tag.

And how cool is this,

tjxw5dklos4lra8o63xq.gif

:lol :lol

When designing the U-Wing for RO they said they tried to achieve something iconic but that "a 10 year old could draw" like X-Wings and TIE Fighters. Not to be outdone, Snyder instantly instructed his team to make a Batmobile that a one year old might have drawn:

3dogs.jpg

That must be the universe building blueprint that WB is working off. :lol

Nothing will ever top the aesthetics and design of Batman's arsenal from the first movie. The Batmobile, Batwing and weapons/gadgets were pretty much perfect for a film interpretation of Batman and are completely timeless. It follows the KISS principle perfectly while also feeling real world enough with it's war machine influences (jet aircraft design with the sliding canopy, the machine guns, gadgets, gun metal finish, etc.)

I dug the look of the BvS Batmobile (it was like the love child of the '89 and Tumbler) even though the short scene of it was lame, but all these add ons and components for it in Justice League are awful. I don't see how any car enthusiast could think the heavily militarized Tumbler, Arkham Knight, and BvS Batmobiles look good. They're just as ugly looking as the gaudy Schumacher ones.

Wait until you see Affleck Batman's new wall crawling crab walker vehicle thing in Justice League. You're gonna lol.

Mattel.

The built in camera and exhaust smoke is awesome. If the final product actually does all those things and looks like that, it's worth the $250 price tag.

And how cool is this,

tjxw5dklos4lra8o63xq.gif

Ugh. The Batmobile vapes, now? What a *********.:lol

Back