Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underwhelmed. They try too hard to emulate that Whedon one liners and punchlines.

Gal Gadot looks much better as Wonder Woman though. Nice thighs. Looks like she bulked up more since Wonder Woman.

trailer looks really really good! i hope its not too much humor forced in this movie,but i enjoyed what i saw !
looking forward to this

Does this mean you don't like the trailer?

:lol :lol Trust me, I want to be excited for these films. I've waited decades to see these characters together on the big screen, but I think that whatever DC is going for with this new film universe just isn't for me. I think it's for the "Aww ****, Batman got guns! Hell yeah, he got jokes son! Snyder got all the slo-mo hair flips! Whaaat? Aquaman got jokes too! Do it got explosions? Boo-yah! **** the story--I just wanna see **** flying across the screen." crowd. At least I have the animated stuff to fall back on.

Way better than that first BvS trailer. I was also thrown by Aquaman being a...biker dude? I'm not sure what stereotype he is...still collating. Definitely not one of the classic NinjaTurtlian Types.

Honestly it looks way better than I was expecting. I didn't mind the lack of Superman but I was kinda bummed that the guy on horseback wasn't Pa Kent.

I have to give them credit though. They didn't show the villain or end the trailer with Superman slowly lifting his mullet-head to smirk at the camera.

:lol :lol Trust me, I want to be excited for these films. I've waited decades to see these characters together on the big screen, but I think that whatever DC is going for with this new film universe just isn't for me. I think it's for the "Aww ****, Batman got guns! Hell yeah, he got jokes son! Snyder got all the slo-mo hair flips! Whaaat? Aquaman got jokes too! Do it got explosions? Boo-yah! **** the story--I just wanna see **** flying across the screen." crowd. At least I have the animated stuff to fall back on.

It is very extreme isn't it? Very heavy metal, "**** yeah, your guns have guns and I'm riding on top of your guns which have wheels!!"

Back