Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This can't be any worse than BVS?

I'm going to pray for this!!:pray:

BvS had the redeemable quality of having some themes worth exploring insie the muddled mess that it was. This looks like it's going full-on MCU, just with a different colour pallete, so... I mean, if I can enjoy AoU, I'll probably enjoy this too, but...

Whedon, inventor of humor, apparently.

This trailer looks like *****kin' Justice League Unlimited brought to life. *****k the haters.

Mother****ing people having diffferent mother****ing opinions and not liking quippy mother****ing heroes after two whole flicks of "we're not ****ing quippy, we're ****ing dark". **** them in their anuses, **** them all!

:lol Different opinions are "**** you" worthy, I guess? I'm still going to see this, but my expectations have dropped considerably. Hopefully the next reboot will be something I'll like better.

Escalation!

tumblr_of052wqcrK1vf8rgjo1_400.gif

Looks like Snyder has done it again... JL will fit right in with MoS, BvS: DoJ and SS.

''Good to see you playing with others again'' - presumably referencing Robin or something? - Zero oomph because we never saw that. The dialogue coming from Gordon? Zero oomph because we've never seen this Gordon before. All these heroes uniting? Zero oomph because we've barely seen half of them before.

Yep..... been my issue with the new DC films from the start. Feels more like cosplay then Universe building.

Bryan Singer was putting jokes in team movies back in the stone age. There's nothing Whedonesque in that trailer.

I say that as both a Whedon fan and Whedon-hater sympathizer. It took me a long time to get over his affectations before I could enjoy Buffy, etc.

It's just regular jokes. :dunno

Unfortunately for WB but the UNITE part is just not earned and what's even more unfortunate is that there is no solution for that.

To earn something requires an investment.

I will still be there opening night hoping to be entertained by the moving images.

I think the trailer was pretty good i'm excited for sure but then again who knows. I feel as though Snyder is onto something and i'm not sure if it's good or bad.

Loving Batfleck's new cowl on the basic suit..the emblem doesn't bother me anymore when it's darkened :clap

Back