Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color me interested ....it had more fun cheese then smelly cheese. Kinda liked Aquafresh Man.

Not certain why 90% of the movie(s) take place at night or at night in rain. You'd think villains would tap into that and attack on a bright sunny day....

Way better than that first BvS trailer. I was also thrown by Aquaman being a...biker dude? I'm not sure what stereotype he is...still collating. Definitely not one of the classic NinjaTurtlian Types.

Honestly it looks way better than I was expecting. I didn't mind the lack of Superman but I was kinda bummed that the guy on horseback wasn't Pa Kent.

lol at Pa Kent wish, that would've been epic.

Can't wait to see what advise he will dish out in this movie.

As much as I wanted PaKent to turn and walk off the top of the mountain in BvS, I liked his story and the scene. Clark walked all that way to basically be told to suck it up buttercup.

I bet we see him again during Supes recovery.

As much as I wanted PaKent to turn and walk off the top of the mountain in BvS, I liked his story and the scene. Clark walked all that way to basically be told to suck it up buttercup.

I bet we see him again during Supes recovery.

All kidding aside I had no clue what his message was supposed to represent in BvS so thanks for clarifying that for me lol

The trailer looks really good. I like it has a lighter tone with some humor. I get a "Guardians of the Galaxy" vibe from this, also with the soundtrack. I hope they get a proper instrumental theme though. Why is the sun almost never out in these movies? Superman will be in trouble.

*That* is Aquaman?

Huh.

I was wondering what a Dothraki Khal was doing in this movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trailer was everything I thought it was going to be, busy, dark, action packed, and full of one liners. Get rid of that song!

''Good to see you playing with others again'' - presumably referencing Robin or something? - Zero oomph because we never saw that. The dialogue coming from Gordon? Zero oomph because we've never seen this Gordon before. All these heroes uniting? Zero oomph because we've barely seen half of them before.

''Good to see you playing with others again'' - presumably referencing Robin or something? - Zero oomph because we never saw that. The dialogue coming from Gordon? Zero oomph because we've never seen this Gordon before. All these heroes uniting? Zero oomph because we've barely seen half of them before.

So you give it a zero out of three Oomphs?

35f37713-2f3e-4e88-8d30-a2683b93c0f7.gif

The worst parts of the DCEU through the lens of the worst aspects of the MCU. Yay...If I had the moniez I'd get the whole team in HT though. They look good. Eh, I guess now that the "2deep4u" stuff are out, it could turn out to be an enjoyable summer blockbuster...

I felt an oomph while watching the trailer, but then I realized it was the taco I ate earlier.

Underwhelmed. They try too hard to emulate that Whedon one liners and punchlines.

Gal Gadot looks much better as Wonder Woman though. Nice thighs. Looks like she bulked up more since Wonder Woman.

Whedon, inventor of humor, apparently.

This trailer looks like *****kin' Justice League Unlimited brought to life. *****k the haters.

Back