Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njWHb7y.gif

latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, i like the tone. I think it fits better. I like the action and i love that this one wont be so boring.

Acuaman is pretty cool. I like his attitude

I've watched it a couple of times, and my interest is piqued a bit more than it was. I haven't hated these movies as much as most, my biggest problems with them is I don't think Snyder and the writers understand the characters they are writing for. That is one area Marvel has hit it out of the park. You may think Marvel is formulaic, and by the numbers. And you'd be right. But they 'know' their characters, and that's what they give to us. DC hasn't gotten that yet. I'm hoping this movie turns things around. I could do without the color correcting though. There is a youtube video where they undid Snyder's color correcting on MOS and it looked awesome.

Also, I think it suffers a little bit from Star Wars Prequel-itis. It looks all fake and no practical sets. Just another greenscreen movie.

If is has more action than bvs and a lighter tone then i am happy with it. Im not a marvel drone, i just want a fun movie

Really loved the trailer! I hope and pray it doesn't suck! Please Dc don't let this suck!!!

it sounds like they didn't get rid of batmans electronic? voice..its like they want him to be like iron man. aquaman and wonder woman look really cool flash and cyborg are eh at the moment.

1490462811735.jpg

giphy.gif

It sure is quiet 'round here. The BvS thread during trailer season was moving faster than a speeding bullet...

This post? I only see willy wonka in it, sorry broheim

The other pic doesnt show ( i just get a little broken square) it didnt link properly

Who cares who posted a pic first. sheesh.

And hey Crows, if you want, I can fix your sig pic (or send you a .png). The white aliasing around your avatar is driving me crazy. :)

This post? I only see willy wonka in it, sorry broheim

The other pic doesnt show ( i just get a little broken square) it didnt link properly

Hey, I didn't suffer 4chan for nothing. I was first. First dammit! F I R S T

PS: Just messing with ya.

Who cares who posted a pic first. sheesh.

Yeah, it's quite obvious I was being angry over it. Clearly. That's why I used gifs from Cougar Town and a video-game. Super-Angry guy here...

Aquaman looks and sounds like a total meat head :lol

Flash looks cool and I like the effects and how fast he looks.

WW looks cute and she's doing more of the same which is fine.

Cyborg...looks alright. I'm soooo glad that he can fly!!

Batman looks like an equal and like he belong even though he's just...rich. Can't say that's the case for other group hero films.

Gordon looks good too. The hat is a nice addition.

I just wish the films didn't look so dark and gloomy. It's not a Batman film, so less darkness and grey colors would be nice.

I'm also not a fan of the costumes and overall design of the characters, so it doesn't make me want to invest money on the merchandise.

Hey, I didn't suffer 4chan for nothing. I was first. First dammit! F I R S T

PS: Just messing with ya.

Yeah, it's quite obvious I was being angry over it. Clearly. That's why I used gifs from Cougar Town and a video-game. Super-Angry guy here...

Sorry, sometimes missing context of posts can be easy. Especially when there are so many rage-o-holics on this board (any forum, really). Apologies.

Watching again, CW might be pissed this Flash has blue speed force :lol

Does that mean he has mastered it

Back