Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, sometimes missing context of posts can be easy. Especially when there are so many rage-o-holics on this board (any forum, really). Apologies.

Nah, don't worry, tis all good. :duff The thread is too dead, especially when compared to the BvS one back when the trailer was released, so I figured I'd add a bit meme-flavor. :lol

feb07618af0476a639a3024554cf59a7.jpg

Duuuude. No lightning bolt ears? :( they look like boomerangs...Captain Boomerang ears.

Hey, I didn't suffer 4chan for nothing. I was first. First dammit! F I R S T

PS: Just messing with ya.

Yeah, it's quite obvious I was being angry over it. Clearly. That's why I used gifs from Cougar Town and a video-game. Super-Angry guy here...

4chin pics dont link well in here, u have to use imgur to host it

4chin pics dont link well in here, u have to use imgur to host it

Really? Huh, I didn't know that. It shows up for me. I'll keep that in mind for the next time, thanks!

Also, I think the blue lightning looks cool. Much better than the yellow one.

When did they cast Sam Elliot as Jim Gordon ?

The Flash is going to be great in this . Batman is going to be Batman . Love how Bruce just says " I'm rich" . Anyone catch the Amazons ? Aquaman , verdict is still out because he is supposed to be a serious character.

Really? Huh, I didn't know that. It shows up for me. I'll keep that in mind for the next time, thanks!

Also, I think the blue lightning looks cool. Much better than the yellow one.

If u cleaned your history then sometimes the linked pic wouldnt show up even in ur own computer. I dont know why.

Cowl looks so much cleaner and fitted now..bring on the HT version :clap

Really, you think so? Nothing tops how he looks in BvS in my opinion. In that shot above, he looks like the ****ing Toy Biz Batman movie figure, specifically the round face variant. :lol

how-much-do-you-weigh.jpg
Sideshow.jpg
super-hereos-batman-1989-variationsx800.jpg

Specifically really. But...kay. :lol

Cyclops is supposed to be the leader of the team and a total badass.

Hackeye's abilities are practically superhuman when he can literally shoot and kill without looking, and Widow, she fights aliens and robots with some glow sticks. Then, she act all tough and tells congress that they need her...right. Sometimes they play the "oh we're just humans" card, but the film shows otherwise. It's ridiculous. But...okay....:lol

Back