Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where that comes from or how it started?

I never saw Batman and was like, "OMG! He...he's just like ME! Finally a character I can relate to!"

Casey Jones is relatable if you exclude his friendship with the giant talking ninja turtles.

Anyone can be Casey Jones.

We all like Batman because he looks cool, he always wins, he's got cool gargets and vehicles, the best rouges and supporting cast ever, and he usually has a catchy theme.

If relatability was the reason for his popularity, then Jimmy Olsen would be DC's #1 character.

I like batman because he is a detective and because he always preps before battle and because he is smart and clever.
I like that he doesnt just punch, he actually thinks.

U can say the same for spiderman. His powers are great but some of his best moments is when he outsmarts the villains.
So of the most satisfying spidey moments are seeing him beat the bad guys with his wits

I can't take photos as good as him.

Oh...well..

kwT0xGD.gif

It does make me feel good that ben affleck is in this movie.

His face brings me comfort. As much as we joke i do like him as batman.
He is the only good thing about bvs. Hes the best thing of this trailer.
His jokes and one liners work for me. I like ben. Hes a likable guy.
Im watching this mostly because of ben. Him being in the movie makes me feel more at ease

My point is that certain characters are supposed to "equals" and just as valuable and the films try to show that...but they really aren't equals. When Hawkeye meets Black Panther, Panther literally says to his face...I don't care :lol Yet, he's an original Avengers!! He got completely buried by the new guy...who will soon get his own film too :lol

In Batman's case, he does seem to be on an equal level, despite being a human with no powers.

Black Panther isn't an original Avenger

Wasn't really blown away by the trailer, but I like what I'm seeing.
It looks like Snyder is indeed applying some of the MCU formulas to the Justice League, I just hope they don't go overboard. I'm not a big fan of the "introductions" at the beginning, I think it would've been cool just to show them in action, but I suppose it's necessary for some audiences.
Batman/Bruce's quips worked for me, and the suit looks fine in action, although I still prefer the BvS one.
Aquaman looks really cool, and I suppose they are going for the rogue misfit persona, before he embraces his royal origins and takes his place as King of Atlantis. Sounds like an interesting character.
Cyborg seems to need some more CGI work still, he looked a bit rough in some shots...
Wonder Woman looks gorgeous, as always, and I think she really does well as the pissed off, arrogant demi-goddess.
I like the chemistry between WW and Batman. I wonder if they'll get together, since Superman is with Lois.
I really don't have an opinion on Flash and Gordon yet.
Who was that behind Cyborg's father? Was that a parademon, or whatever they are?

No matter how much they copy the marvel joke stuff they will never completely copy a marvel movie.

This is still gritty and dark looking.

I think only in the aesthetic now. The most serious thing I saw in that trailer was Flash talking to his father at the prison. Everything else was a quip or action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back