Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :wave

Sounds interesting. I thought it was Johna Hex related.:lol

NP. Well, it's a Hickman book, so it's bound to be at least interesting. But East of West gets more ****ed up with each issue. Not Moore "here's a goat-legged devil butt-raping a blonde in a barn" ****ed up, but it gets pretty dark. There's a scene the other Three Horsemen, after slaughtering an entire army, come across a wounded guy. He tells them what they need to know and asks them to off him. They respond that they'll torture him, not because of appearances, or for a reason, but because it's the way things are. because they enjoy it, because it's what their nature is. Then they ask him from which bone to begin. It's pretty basic as I'm typing it, but the actual "speech", the panels and whatnot make it more "horrifying".

This is gonna hurt.

https://batman-news.com/2017/04/09/...ept-art-shows-a-more-comic-accurate-doomsday/

17663715_1371628326213970_4528951526533627904_n.jpg

Bunch of idiots.

Hey let's just go with a cave troll with bony face. Cause **** originality

I'd like to know the reason for them not using that design.

Who made the final decision and why?

The design was probably a nightmare for the lighting crew in the CGI staff.....smooth is better for CGI.....the more crap sticking off a design the harder the CGI....

Giving him hair would have been an expensive nightmare....

Bottom line...smooth cave troll is cheap to render than spiky guy...it the only reason I could think of to go with an inferior design...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The design was probably a nightmare for the lighting crew in the CGI staff.....smooth is better for CGI.....the more crap sticking off a design the harder the CGI....

Giving him hair would have been an expensive nightmare....

Bottom line...smooth cave troll is cheap to render than spiky guy...it the only reason I could think of to go with an inferior design...

If thats the case all cgi monsters would look smooth and soft.

Look at the dragon in the hobbit. As bad as that franchise was the dragon looks great.
Look at the dino fom Jurassic world...

Not a good excuse, this is the first time seeing doomsday,
This was the biggest movie of that year for them.

If cgi was going to be hard they should have cut doomsday from the movie and replace him with bizarro.

It would make sense for that creature to be bizarro since it was from kruptonian dna.

That was an idiotic decision all together. Cant create doomsday because of cgi then dont use him....
Just a really dumb decision

If thats the case all cgi monsters would look smooth and soft.

Look at the dragon in the hobbit. As bad as that franchise was the dragon looks great.
Look at the dino fom Jurassic world...

Not a good excuse, this is the first time seeing doomsday,
This was the biggest movie of that year for them.

If cgi was going to be hard they should have cut doomsday from the movie and replace him with bizarro.

It would make sense for that creature to be bizarro since it was from kruptonian dna.

That was an idiotic decision all together. Cant create doomsday because of cgi then dont use him....
Just a really dumb decision

Look ....I am TRYING to give them at least one plausible excuse for that mess of a film........

Then you gotta go citing examples of other films to prove it wrong.

Your going to get all the DC fans all upset again about how bad this turned out.....and crush their hopes for JL. And let now even talk about SS.....

Back