Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the vader comic have that sassy empowered millenial talking girl following him around?
It does? Oh man.

I read up to like issue 10 or 12 and it was pretty good, and I haven't had time to binge the rest.

Have you read it? Do they try the "redeeming villain" thing? Is the teen in question anything more than an annoying side-character?

I read some vader comic where some millenial-like mechanic sassy girl was schooling vader on life, got pretty cringey

It does? Oh man.

I read up to like issue 10 or 12 and it was pretty good, and I haven't had time to binge the rest.

Have you read it? Do they try the "redeeming villain" thing? Is the teen in question anything more than an annoying side-character?

Nah, Gillen never tried to redeem Vader. He's ruthless throughout the entirety of the book. As for the "sassy girl", she was named Aphra, and she was an archeologist. And honestly... she wasn't annoying. Neither a Mary Sue or whatever. She was legitimately scared ****less of Vader and tried to make herself valuable to him so that he wouldn't just off her (not that it helped, in the end...). She currently has an ongoing.

PS: There are also two murderdroids versions of Threepio and Artoo, and they're just... they're best boys.

Dr. Doom is in that book? :monkey3

YdWkL_s-200x150.gif
47044775.gif~c200

635867595927892226-1455422783_try%20me.gif

d1BMf.gif

Nah, Gillen never tried to redeem Vader. He's ruthless throughout the entirety of the book. As for the "sassy girl", she was named Aphra, and she was an archeologist. And honestly... she wasn't annoying. Neither a Mary Sue or whatever. She was legitimately scared ****less of Vader and tried to make herself valuable to him so that he wouldn't just off her (not that it helped, in the end...). She currently has an ongoing.

PS: There are also two murderdroids versions of Threepio and Artoo, and they're just... they're best boys.

OH phew, good to know, thanks!

OH phew, good to know, thanks!

I mean, this is how Vader sees himself, so...

DC8zLOom0drxiQsopXgmz2CB0Aw45Z8rQ9wvX1k0j4HAQXqRWozrJCOJTC7MrKjP6TuTg8TVcT8h=s0

(it's part of an inner-vision where Vader is trying to use the Force to keep moving, even though all of his suit's systems have been shut down)

Plus, Vader's always up for some Tusken murdering...

RCO032.jpg

i didnt feel that at all, she would not STFU whenever she was around and she kept being sassy the whole time. walls of text, she annoyed me so much i never read more, she was a smartypants and was antagonizing
a hipster

tumblr_o0lnvvHCCx1r83egao2_500.jpg

Aphra-Shot-StarWars16.png

Dont you hate when characters are drawn grabbing their capes?

Eh, it depends. But yeah, it does look silly at times. Capes are majestic, they should be left free to flap in the wind!

i didnt feel that at all, she would not STFU whenever she was around and she kept being sassy the whole time. walls of text, she annoyed me so much i never read more, she was a smartypants and was antagonizing
a hipster

tumblr_o0lnvvHCCx1r83egao2_500.jpg

Aphra-Shot-StarWars16.png

Eh, I liked her. She was never shown as being the best at everything, or even besting Vader. She was always scared sitless, and tried to make herself vital. And she run her mouth as a coping mechanism. Really, she was a good character. I get how she can be annoying, but she's no SJW self-insert.

Eh, it depends. But yeah, it does look silly at times. Capes are majestic, they should be left free to flap in the wind!

Eh, I liked her. She was never shown as being the best at everything, or even besting Vader. She was always scared sitless, and tried to make herself vital. And she run her mouth as a coping mechanism. Really, she was a good character. I get how she can be annoying, but she's no SJW self-insert.

do you recommend i continue to read bud?

do you recommend i continue to read bud?

Yeah, it's still a good book. Like I said, if you've found Aphra annoying, you won't change your mind, but she's no SJW Self-Insert, complete by being better than the main character, doing impossible things, yadda, yadda. Besides, the two Murderbots are worth the price of each issue, alone.

Back