Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it, you can go frame by frame by pressing dot or comma on YT... You can see there that they're afterimages Flash leaves when zigzagging through the speedforce.

PQd532U.png

The Darth Vader comic is coming back for another round, this time picking up straight after ROTS.

It's being written by Soule this time, and yeah, it starts off a few seconds after the final scene of ROTS. Also, the arist is Camuncoli this time around, instead of Larocca. I like both, but they're an acquired taste. Larocca got tons of flack during Invincible Iron Man.

I'm picking it up, but I wish they'd just keep the numbering from the previous vol. I mean, yeah, it reached #25 (a shocker for Marvel these days), but if this reaches the same number, I'd rather have one Vader vol up to #50, than two vols at #25. Not a biggie, just a personal pet peeve.

The concept art just says to me that they went the right way by making the bone protrusions smaller. In the comics, it looks fine, but in live action it would look like too much.

original

I hope we never get a successful live action adaptation of any animated/graphic thing, we don't deserve it.

We only deserve pedestrian and small minded rationalizations.

We deserve only one Dragon Ball Evolution after another.

The concept art just says to me that they went the right way by making the bone protrusions smaller. In the comics, it looks fine, but in live action it would look like too much.

3f5b63199bc9c2f5e77d5ed9f203a7b442d9155274fd75d2c7b1505a6fa092f4.jpg

original

I hope we never get a successful live action adaptation of any animated/graphic thing, we don't deserve it.

We only deserve pedestrian and small minded rationalizations.

We deserve only one Dragon Ball Evolution after another.

Alas, we shall never be graced by stuff like this...

East-of-West-Vol-1-Carnage-at-the-bar.png

Who is that?
What happened?
Did he use telekenisis?

Comic: East of West
Character: Death
Context: Death walks into a bar with his hawt Native American Babe who can turn into a flock of crows and his Best Native American Boi who can turn into a hulkling wolf, looking for info on Death's son, who's the Antichrist. The bartender is some sort of Hub-Center for bounty hunters.

Back