Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about spoilers LOL oh Hey superman comes back

Kramer-whaaa.gif

couldn't you use a the spoiler tag? I mean COME ON!

We dunno that yet; he could start with the black suit and don his "classic" suit in the final battle against Steppenwolf.

Henry did share a pic of what appears to be a black Superman costume on his Instagram a while back -

pps.jpg

Heck, he already had it in MoS -

yhEyJBd.jpg

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but even his casket in BvS sorta looked like it -

superm.png

I hate making assumptions, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it isn't in JL to some extent. I really doubt Snyder would pass on referencing it, since it's integral to the Death of Superman storyline. Or just because he thinks it looks cool. :lol

Last edited:
Snyder will include it because he thinks it completes Superman's transition to a Kryptonian Death God--not because it has any relevance to the Death of Superman storyline. :lol Regardless of the reason, I just want that figure in the black suit.

Or just because he thinks it looks cool. :lol

Snyder in a nutshell.

If it looks cool or sounds cool let's use it, which is how you end up with a trailer using a Beatles song, just because it has the words come together...and the team is coming together...kewl. Considering what the song is about, it makes no sense to use it...but who cares, it sounds cool!!! :lol

I think it'd be hilarious if this movie was just a montage of Bruce Wayne assembling the Justice League in, like, the first ten minutes, Steppenwolf coming to Earth and kicking all their asses, them being like "well, ****," and it becomes two hours of Batman tracking down Ra's Al Ghul and trying to convince him why it's in his best interest to use the Lazarus Pits to bring Superman back. I mean, it works; the "side-effects" of the pit (coming back as a homicidal, insane rage monster) are already established character traits for this world's Superman, so, its the most logical way to initiate his return, as opposed to some sort of space coma.:lol

Won't work.

BvS ended with Superman waking up without the need of the LP.

But maybe they can use the pit to turn him into the optimistic Superman everyone wants to see lol.

Back