Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't work.

BvS ended with Superman waking up without the need of the LP.

But maybe they can use the pit to turn him into the optimistic Superman everyone wants to see lol.

That's the Shyamalan twist of the DCEU: in this world, the Pit makes the characters normal human beings, and that's how DC will retcon the Snyderverse. They just make a two hour "Crisis" movie, where it's literally every character getting baptized in the Lazarus Pit, and coming back as their comic book counterparts.:lol

That Snyder gif truly is a masterpiece.

I am content just watching that.

There could be a good meta movie where they are making man of steel 2 and snyder goes insane and starts taking out crew members and he starts wearing dark clothing and the only one that can stop him is the actor playing superman.
Actually it could be like a documentary

Man that sounds really good lol.

Like Scream.

Lol, like scream or like birdman but like a horror movie where snyder gets darker and more violent as the movie goes on. Sets filled with blood of the crew where he bathes in it lol
Snyder goes crazy and starts to take out the actors of the justice league group one by one.

arthur%20and%20mera_zpsw0utueua.jpg
the%20batman%20JL%202_zpsnp1cfhso.jpg
jl%20posters%20all_zpsnuufp3qz.jpg

fan made posters for you to enjoy or ****allover choice is yours :)

Watch out Aquaman, beware of the alimony and get your prenup in order!

Why is Lois in this? I am so sick of her. She was all over MOS, a nuisance in BVS now she's stinking up the JL movie!

Why is Lois in this? I am so sick of her. She was all over MOS, a nuisance in BVS now she's stinking up the JL movie!

She had to be in MOS. Lois has always been an essential part of the Superman mythos. Sups ALWAYS saves Lois, not matter what's happening.

But I agree that she was a nuisance in BVS and I don't want to see her in JL.

Back