Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arthur%20and%20mera_zpsw0utueua.jpg

I'm really starting to hate this trend of having every square inch of fabric covered in crazy textures and designs. Simple is better and these outfits look like ****.

Not sure this has been posted in this thread but what are they going to do with Clark Kent? We all know Superman will come back to life how on earth will they bring back Clark Kent? They had an open casket funeral for him.

Superman comes back and saves the day against Stepsonwolves but in the next movie Darkside will turn him evil and Batman will have to kill him for real and then Batman will retire because he feels really bad about it.

Superman comes back and saves the day against Stepsonwolves but in the next movie Darkside will turn him evil and Batman will have to kill him for real and then Batman will retire because he feels really bad about it.

Then the flick ends with Jack Kirby's hand descending from the cosmos and wiping the movie screen clean while screams from zack snyder fade in the background. The hand then proceeds to draw an image of Alan Moore holding Kenner Super Powers era Justice League figures in his hands with a caption that says 'soon'.

Then the flick ends with Jack Kirby's hand descending from the cosmos and wiping the movie screen clean while screams from zack snyder fade in the background. The hand then proceeds to draw an image of Alan Moore holding Kenner Super Powers era Justice League figures in his hands with a caption that says 'soon'.

the alan moore and superpowers bit is so great
a mate of mine phil clarke godfather of british comic fandom TM:lol and owner of nostalgia and comics chain of lcbs ,later sold to forbidden planet

phil was pretty tight with dc and fellow black countryman alan moore back then ,and he told me told me dc used to bombard moore with dc merchandise including all 3 series of superpowers figures ,as moore would chuck or give most of it away phil approached him about selling them to me ,but moore wouldn't part with those superpowers figures ,phil said they were about the only stuff he kept back then ,

so strange you should come up with that image

was there ever a media connection that prompted it made i missed somewhere

fan made trailer

Ha, that's kewl. They just came to mind because Super Powers are best superhero action figures ever. period. They just capture their comic counterparts perfectly and the gimmick feature suits them.

:hi5: agreed on all counts

on a side note just got the gg wonderwoman jumbo ,and waiting on supes ,you have them or any knowledge of them

wonder woman's a bit underwhelming on her own but i suspect she'll look better in a bunch of them

Back