Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man . Yeah I usually do 1/6 scale but decided to do this one .. View attachment 670438
What kind of glue do you use? I've tried a few a different ones (super glue, fabric glue) but they usually turn out looking like ****. And you can always see the glue.

What kind of glue do you use? I've tried a few a different ones (super glue, fabric glue) but they usually turn out looking like ****. And you can always see the glue.
This is the glue i use .. I know there's a way to make the glue less thick but I haven't figured it out .. I know you mix acetone but don't know how much of it lol
shopping.jpeg

Lol I just stumbled across this. Why do they even make this? I imagine the market for this is incredibly small. Doesn’t look like a bad product tho. A fun add on.

Attachments

• IMG_8039.png
    IMG_8039.png
    805.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8040.png
    IMG_8040.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Anyone know will limtoys release batch 2 for these Joel - Elli in future ? I pre order at in day one, but factory didnt sent him/shop even one quantity ... Now i still waiting for another batch from Limtoys and from him ☹️😡

Anyone know will limtoys release batch 2 for these Joel - Elli in future ? I pre order at in day one, but factory didnt sent him/shop even one quantity ... Now i still waiting for another batch from Limtoys and from him ☹️😡
They did a re-release for 1/12 Leon, so more than likely these will get a 2nd batch too. I'll probably get another set if/when a 2nd batch comes around.

Lol I just stumbled across this. Why do they even make this? I imagine the market for this is incredibly small. Doesn’t look like a bad product tho. A fun add on.

Literally just ordered those jackets last night and was gonna post them lol

I live in France and am a fan of The Last of Us license. I created a diorama for my two Limtoys figurines Ellie and Joel while waiting to add the clickers that I pre-ordered.🙂

Do you know when Limtoys plans to release the clickers? And do we know if Limtoys plans to one day release the TLOU part 2 version Ellie and Joel figurines?

Attachments

• IMG_4649.jpeg
    IMG_4649.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
IMG_0490.png

Well we have official 1/12 figures now. Don’t look terrible. But Lim is miles and miles better.

Attachments

• IMG_0491.png
    IMG_0491.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0492.png
    IMG_0492.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 724231

Well we have official 1/12 figures now. Don’t look terrible. But Lim is miles and miles better.

Those are official releases? Surprisingly, they actually don't look too bad, and two decades ago, releases like that would've been considered somewhat "high end" for the quality :unsure:. It's amazing how much figures have improved since then.

I'm not into 1/12 scale clothed figures, but Lim is definitely going to be the better choice out of the two.

Those are official releases? Surprisingly, they actually don't look too bad, and two decades ago, releases like that would've been considered somewhat "high end" for the quality :unsure:. It's amazing how much figures have improved since then.

I'm not into 1/12 scale clothed figures, but Lim is definitely going to be the better choice out of the two.
IMG_0498.jpeg

Yes for the scale and most importantly, the pricepoint. They’re really good. Only $50 for the pair.

I no longer collect these types of figures but I actually like chunky action figure articulation (when it's not present on figures that otherwise go for realism). It's its own aesthetic. Ellie having an ab crunch and a ribcage swivel is pretty neat. That said, I'm not a fan of the way Joel's ribcage articulation looks like the shirt actually gets pinched under the articulation, it's breaking the effect of a seamless torso and almost makes it look like his belly is swelling out.

Back