Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one but damn, excruciating is right. Why no queue I wonder?
I was in the quere once, at place 70. Could put her in the cart pretty quickly before it crashed.

Could finish my order on another device a few minutes later though, she was still in the cart.

Preordered. The head looks like the 2017 version which was great, but somehow it looks worse. Maybe it's the hair. I don't know. The outfit probably being pleather is ass. But my love for the character blinds me to the faults. But it doesn't blind me enough not complain about it 🤣

Why isn't it letting me add her to my cart? Keeps saying "looks like someone else has it in the cart. Try again in a few minutes." :banghead

Did you guys see a Que or did it go straight to the order page?
Mine went straight to the order page, no que, but order was extremely slow to show up in my cart and then very slow to process. It actually crashed on my laptop but still showed up in my cart when logging into my browser at work and I was able to get it to process the order. Very nerve-wracking process!

Queue just didn't feel like showing up today

9VWfxQT.gif

No way this thing is close to sold out already...
Why not? Again, half as many units as Black Widow, same number of units as Anakin, a costume that a lot of people wanted (even if they waited way too long to make it), a character that a lot of people wanted to see as an Artisan release... I don't know why so many people are doubting that this would sell.

I got through the queue but won't let me add her to the cart FFS!

"Looks like someone else has this in their cart. Wait a few minutes and try again"

is anyone else getting this message?

Got one. Surprisingly easy but maybe people don’t want it. The initial promo pictures didn’t look the greatest but I think the on display pictures were better.

Didnt wait in queue like most here, Sideshow must have forgotten it..

But I secured one eventually but not without some frustration.

Sideshow reserves items when they're in the cart (for an indeterminate amount of time... possibly indefinitely?). Anyway, the upshot is that Harley isn't "sold out" until those folks complete checkout, but there's no stock left on the metaphorical shelf unless one of them drops her.

Back