Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my TRU only had suit scarecrow and sonar bats. They were on a peg with a clearance tag saying 4.98, so i was going to get scarecrow...i get to the register and she tells me its like 13.99, so i tell her about the clearance tag. the cashier calls someone and he says its only for a few of them...mind you there wasnt any other spot for them, or any other figs. I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for one, but not for a simple head swap figure...i still feel they should have given me the clearance price, as there was only one peg for them, but it is what it is :rolleyes:

I managed to get Two Face, Dent, Joker with rocket launcher, & Batman in his ski mask.
Both TRU's had two cases each of the above figures. No bank robber or "bozo" Joker, Sonar Bats or Suited Scarecrow? Anyone know if these 2 case assortments are hitting at the same time?

My TRU had absolutely nothing. You guys are lucky. I want these figures! Think I'll take a little road trip today and check out some of the other stores. Maybe I'll get lucky?

And BatFanatic, Bank Robber Joker is never coming to TRU. You've gotta get that one through Matty Collector.

Went back and picked up a Survival Suit Batman today at TRU. Also store only got in 1 case. The right wrist seems unsafe, trying to turn it you can see it turning, but you can feel the peg not. The headsculpt under the ski mask looks great though.

100_2701.jpg

Last edited:
Got all of these yesterday. Found Survival Suit Batman at a different TRU than my own and decided I had to hit up all the other locations in my area. The next two stores had nothing. The fourth one had another Survival Suit Batman, Jail Cell Joker, Two-Face, and Dent.

I don't need Scarecrow as I've made him already nor do I need Sonar Eye Batman which is just lame.

So all in all, they're ok figures. Two-Face needs a repaint (too pink, not charred enough) and a revolver (ideas where to find one this scale?). Joker needs a head swap (sculpt, scale, and paint apps are horrible but the shirt is just sooo good!). Batman needs a new mask/head (it's too big! Not sure how to make it less bulbous). I'm not altering Harvey in any way.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place for this...

picture.php

Still love this figure, even after getting the DX01.

Last edited:
Yep. Original paint too. I think I got a good one.

Well I like it anyway. :)

Well since I finally finished my videos i was able to swap heads on Survival Suit and Harvey. Now I got a suited Bruce, and just so I can keep parts together (no losing) I now have Survival Suit Harvey Dent....maybe its a missing scene from TDK after he says he is "the" batman.

Getting the Bruce head off was easy, but I actually though I broke Harvey when I was removing his. Heated it up with warm water, and when I gave it a tug it popped/snapped loud. Finally got it out, I think the neck was starting to slit on the seam or something. Either way after that I had a bit of a prob since it seemed the Harvey peg was bigger then the bruce peg, so I had to head the head/peg up and jam it in.

2cde4184.jpg

Well since I finally finished my videos i was able to swap heads on Survival Suit and Harvey. Now I got a suited Bruce, and just so I can keep parts together (no losing) I now have Survival Suit Harvey Dent....maybe its a missing scene from TDK after he says he is "the" batman.

Getting the Bruce head off was easy, but I actually though I broke Harvey when I was removing his. Heated it up with warm water, and when I gave it a tug it popped/snapped loud. Finally got it out, I think the neck was starting to slit on the seam or something. Either way after that I had a bit of a prob since it seemed the Harvey peg was bigger then the bruce peg, so I had to head the head/peg up and jam it in.

2cde4184.jpg

Accept those gifts, man. :naughty

Not sure if this is the right place for this...

picture.php

Still love this figure, even after getting the DX01.

I've got him as well, I really like him.

Accept those gifts, man. :naughty

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Did anyone else's TRU barely get any of these figures in? I finally saw another figure, but again it was just ONE. It was a Harvey, but I didn't get it because I had no money, and my dad wouldn't let me any (cheap SOB). I hope he is still there when I go back tomorrow.

Extremely rare so far. First TRU had only Survival Gear Bruce but no pegs for them. Next two had zero figures or pegs for them. Fourth one had one each of the following on the appropriate peg: Two-Face, Harvey, Joker, Survival Gear Bruce.

I'm kicking myself for not getting Bank Robber Joker! Haha.

Swapped around the heads on my Jokers. The head looks alot better then the first release, but its smaller then it as well.

100_2714.jpg

That's awesome. I only saw the pic at first and was going to scroll down and say the exact same thing.

I was wondering at first what you all were talking about.:(

Here goes the headswaps done, incase you are wanting to do it but are unsure of how it would look.
100_2721.jpg
100_2722.jpg

I found a lone Survial Suit Bruce today. I guy literally 30 seconds behind me came in looking for these too :lol

I'd definately going to get a second one of these and then Walter Peck next month for a suited Bruce figure.

I found a lone Survial Suit Bruce today. I guy literally 30 seconds behind me came in looking for these too :lol

I'd definately going to get a second one of these and then Walter Peck next month for a suited Bruce figure.

I wanna get another one as well, but only for my MIP TDK:MM figures. All I got right now is Harvey, Joker (both) Gotham Thug w/Joker mask, and Ghoul Batman.

Swapped around the heads on my Jokers. The head looks alot better then the first release, but its smaller then it as well.

Eww. No. The paint is horrible in addition to the scaling issue. Granted, the original release isn't perfect, but with a little paint and maybe even a bit of sculpy if you're feeling ambitious, it could look better.

And hang in there, Buttmunch! He was the first I found two. I just decided to go out to 3 other TRUs that day and got lucky on the last location and found the whole batch.

Back