McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe a build a figure? it would actually make sense if other figures in the series were packed with a piece of herschel, lol

maybe a build a figure? it would actually make sense if other figures in the series were packed with a piece of herschel, lol

I'm a big fan of BAFs - but I think if they were to do a BAF for the line, it should be a zombie. That way completists can build a new zombie and people that just pick up a few characters here and there would some random zombie bits to throw around. Although if they did do a Hershel BAF route, The Governor should come with his head :lol

Anyone have any luck finding Glenn at Walgreens? I've been to about 6 or 7 different location around my way (North Carolina) and they're still just loaded with Governor, Andrea & Carl from Series 4 :(

And any word on the release date for series 5? I thought it would be February but now GameStop has April on their website. Thanks!!

Anyone have any luck finding Glenn at Walgreens? I've been to about 6 or 7 different location around my way (North Carolina) and they're still just loaded with Governor, Andrea & Carl from Series 4 :(

And any word on the release date for series 5? I thought it would be February but now GameStop has April on their website. Thanks!!

I went to one in the Cincinnati area and there were 13 Glenns and nothing else about a week ago. Don't think any of the others have been in the stores yet though.

I went to one in the Cincinnati area and there were 13 Glenns and nothing else about a week ago. Don't think any of the others have been in the stores yet though.

13?!! lol damn I wish they would spread the wealth! I'm finished with Walgreens "hunting" for now. I'm just going to wait until they officially come out. Thanks for the reply!

OMG..... a Carol figure :blissy LMFAO i will have that............ maybe i'll pimp her out and give her michonnes pets and daryls bike?!?!??

Yeah I'm looking forward to finally getting a figure of her & Hershel!

BTW - that's awesome, you're from Raleigh too?? What a small world lol. Looks like we'll be battling each other to find these figures LOL

Hello my fellow nc collectors. Fuquay area here. :) i'll check walgreens here in our area if i see the new wave.

Sweet! Can't believe the odds of stumbling upon this message board and then finding a few fellow collectors that live right around the corner lol. I've checked about 7 or 8 locations between Raleigh & Cary. Only found a bunch of Series 4 Andrea, Carl... and a whole lot of Governors with absolutely AWFUL paint apps! Haha the one I have isn't ideal either but it looks like a piece of art compared to some of the ones I've been seeing.

I doubt the series 6, the shane and the 10 inch rick will be at toyfair 2014
evyse9yd.jpg

Hope they have something to show and not just cards announcing lineups. I still remember Toyfair 2002 when they announced Movie Maniacs 5. Man that was disappointing.

Back