Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Who says I am not interested?

The headsculpt, which everyone seems to love, just looks bad. The scale issue is really overplayed, Lastly, the price is astronomical, even if you find it cheaper somewhere other than SS. All of these kind of issues has made it easy to give up on Medicom now that I have my Jango, Boba, and ROTS clone.

I'm sorry i guess you are interested :rolleyes::rotfl

This is silly, guys.

BTW, Krayt... are you not just as guilty of being overly critical of Sideshow most of the time as you claim others are toward Medicom?? I mean, you're certainly no chavez or CollectorFreak/Joker but it's pretty obvious that you have a bias. You want people to ignore Medicom threads if they have anything negative or critical to say, then practice what you preach in the Sideshow product threads.

Oh, and this:

Who says I am not interested? News Bulletin: I collect SW 1/6 figures and own some Medicom figures. I am sorry I don't know the secret handshake.
= :lol

This is silly, guys.

BTW, Krayt... are you not just as guilty of being overly critical of Sideshow most of the time as you claim others are toward Medicom?? I mean, you're certainly no chavez or CollectorFreak/Joker but it's pretty obvious that you have a bias.

Not really, SS deserves plenty of criticism as does Medi.

If i have a bias it's with HT!:cool:

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Hot Toys 8899, abake, Agen, agonistes86, Alice Adrenochrome, Amir, Ancient Astronaut, Andy Bergholtz, Anzik Hayes, AR-Ballistic, ascend1.0, Ashton16, Atlantis1138, aussieinnyc, automaton, azurepred, Badism, barbelith, Bardoon, barryo, Bat Eater, Batty, bcm77, Blackhole, bluesparrow, Boba Ben, Brent72, BrianK, buda, BXCOLLEKTA, C-Phan, Captain Britain, captain sack, carbo-fation, CelticP, Centrocal, chamildav, charlie_k, chavez553, chuck20, Cocoboloboy, Corps.Natty, Curt, customizerwannabe, D. Martin, Damian, Dark Blade Clan, DarkArtist81, darren1228, darthmatrix, DarthSid, Deak Starkiller, denger4000, dhampir46, dharper, Double Dare, Dr.Mirakle32, drbrad1975, drjedisith, drunk_leprechaun, d_jedi1, easports08, Echo 7, eighthsamurai, El Roranous, Eli26, Entropy Chicken, Eukalyptus, EVILFACE, FACEBOX, fanboyz, FDBMath, ffejeromdiks, fistfulmetal, FOKAI_SNAKE, freestylex06x, Fremen, Furious1, gatchatom, ghettoenhanced, glyoung99, hairlesswookiee, HULK, icruise, ilovefreestufftoo, Indiana Fett, intothevoid, IrishJedi, Ironman1188, jag1968, JediMike71, Jesseawilson, JFig, jinroh75, Johnny Utah, Joker, JonnyReedie, jonself2, Josette, jstep13, JustinLuck, Kain's Ancient Blade, kain4521, KBA, Khev, kicked in, kierbaudy, King Darkness, KitFisto, Krayt Dragon, kuzeh, Lee in MI, lerath666, Les Walker, lieutenant dan, LipSmack, Lord Aykroyd, LordAzrael, LOSTaddict815, Luchador138, MacUseless, magman3, Mando, Mastter, MaulFan, metaphorge, Micah12345, mindbook, Minimodel, mkcc30, mochon69, Moe Szyslak, moebius9, mohawk1975, mpchi, mpgeist, mr.fan, mr.thrifty, MrE, Muzzy, My Lord, Nacho, NASEDO, newcollector, NightCreeper, Nitro, noisetrigger, Nolocke, nozzlewizard, nsmpls, occulum, Odowankenobi, phoenixram1977, pixletwin, Pizza, pjam, plasmid303, preeny101, Private McLEOD, ProgMatinee, Ra88, Reinhardt, RoboDad, Roc74, Rock83, Rocketeer, Rogue Trooper, Ryanfromindiana, samueljd, screamingmetal, scubasteve, Serpentor, Shai Hulud, shaun-o, SimFeliz, siquisiri, SithKnite, sladesuperagent, slipknotpredator, Spartan Rex, SpawnFan, Spenser, spoongirl, sscalltheway, Statue You, stormtrooper, stshammgod, sueworld, superdoug, SwedishHeat, Synboi, teemu, thamesvalidude, The Craw, The Drizzle, The ill Jedi, THE JOKER, The Mike, The Ringer, the vampire with soul, thedarkknight, TheDarkKnight_NL, TheObsoleteMan, theokou, the_killing_joke, thundergod, Toast, Toastybuffoon, todoelresto, TOE, Tony, toyadventurer, trex, TwelveMonkeys, uscmhicks, Vader AL, Valfar, VALVOLINER, Vince, Voorhees27, Waynescustoms, wofford29, wookielovin, wookilar8, wookster, wyrmn3500, x-Mcfreak, xenoviper, yautja31337, yodasan, Yodee, Yorick, yu-kit, zeelhar, zijian, Zoolander
</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" width="12%" nowrap="nowrap">236</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" width="13%" nowrap="nowrap">77.38%</td></tr></tbody></table>

HOT TOYS for the win! :rock

By the way, is it real that I see Dave Myatt ("D. Martin") voted for HT and not SS? :google

Who says I am not interested? News Bulletin: I collect SW 1/6 figures and own some Medicom figures. I am sorry I don't know the secret handshake. Exactly.

Fold two "C-notes" nice and small, hold them to your palm with your thumb and a sample size KY packet and extend your hand to the Medicom distributor.

Seriously though, I'm waiting to see Medicom produce another product worth the money. Their troopers hit a bullseye. They almost did with their ANH Han which I actually considered except for the cheap body. Anakin wasn't even close. There's nothing here really that says "WOW" buy me for $200!

You know what? I love the SS Anakin. Love his head. He looks very little like the whiney ^^^^^y brat from the movies...and more like an evil badass mother^^^^er who'd kill you without remorese.

Random? Yes....but relevant....mabye....

Back