Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Mine cost me $200 through a dealer but I've had it for almost a month. I'm hoping prices drop to make it easier to get a second one.

I'm still waiting for action poses. :rolleyes:

Guess it wasn't popular.

The Anakin / Vader character is by far my favorite in the trilogy. I think it is a reflection of Medicom versus character.

Brains Toys has him for $149.99. I had a credit and with $85 of my own cash this figure will be on its way in a few days :banana He is worth $85 IMO.

I think it's the character (and the price) Medi Maul sold out much faster.

Pics when you get it DS! I plan on gettinng him as well when the $ drops

I saw this tonight at my friend's store. Really, really excellent piece, IMO. I know medi's unpopular here but if you appreciate the style this a no brainer.

I saw this tonight at my friend's store. Really, really excellent piece, IMO. I know medi's unpopular here but if you appreciate the style this a no brainer.

Yes it has always looked like an excellent piece. The only thing keeping me from getting it right now is price and it's PT (trying to stay with OT but i know i will fail at that eventually.)

Back