Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f2ccb_crybaby.jpg

Maybe if you could do something with your keyboard besides defecate, the universe would throw something at you that smelled less appropriate to what you have to offer.

:clap :rotfl

How widespread is this figure being distributed? Are a lot of people buying it? I was hoping to read some more reviews before making a decision, but I'm surprised how few reviews there have been.....

How widespread is this figure being distributed? Are a lot of people buying it? I was hoping to read some more reviews before making a decision, but I'm surprised how few reviews there have been.....

I assume the price is holding alot of people back, thus less reviews. I'm sure the distribution quantity is the same, since this is Vader after all. Despite the recent droid and Luke (Unison) failures, Medi can at least bank on that. With that said, there's supposed to be alot of other figures coming out for different lines in the next month, which will probably drive this further down on some people's lists. Plus, add in the fact that people have had at least two other chances to buy a 1:6 Vader in the past and this makes for a hard sell.

Have to say, I do wish someone would just post a #%{}ing pic of Medi Vader 2.0 from the side and get this all over with.

Seconded. While I appreciate all of the impressions and pictures we have seen so far, it kinda feels like a %#*!tease.

Seconded. While I appreciate all of the impressions and pictures we have seen so far, it kinda feels like a %#*!tease.

It's been that way for a lot of Medi releases for awhile now of seems. I've yet to see reviews for Harry Potter, Snape, Ichabod Crane, the Cowboys and Aliens characters, or the UU Jack Sparrow.

But it's Medi's own fault really. Their prices were always high and they were barely worth it then, and now their charging more and still not using leather for belts, or making cooler stands, or variety of bodies with detail.

It's been that way for a lot of Medi releases for awhile now of seems. I've yet to see reviews for Harry Potter, Snape, Ichabod Crane, the Cowboys and Aliens characters, or the UU Jack Sparrow.

But it's Medi's own fault really. Their prices were always high and they were barely worth it then, and now their charging more and still not using leather for belts, or making cooler stands, or variety of bodies with detail.

I have always been a fan of Medicom but I agree that the issues you mention make them much less desirable than before when they were already overpriced. Either they have their head in the sand or they don't give a damn about satisfying anyone other than those who buy their niche Japanese licenses. Of course, the latter scenario doesn't make sense as they keep releasing stuff for licenses that would primarily attract westerners.

Can you tell me if he his eyes are seperate pieces like the SS version, or are they still just sculpted eyes?

sculpted eyes, like the original, however I'm not sure as to whether the SSC version were seperate..I think they were sculpted as well were they not?

one last helmet shot...Highly recommended figure if you deflate the cost with SSC points or buy cheaper on Evilbay.

from the dented helmet site....some comparison between prop helmets and my 1/6th shots. the second shot as ANH dome in the front.

That first shot looks best imo. Too bad the eyes aren't separate pieces. Dealbreaker for me at this pricepoint. Will wait for sideshow to reveal theirs. Seems like the wise thing to do.

Got a slightly weird question about the cape.I used to have a v.1, and the cape had a rather annoying stand-up collar.Does the new version have this as well?I need a black cape with no collar for another figure, and the Medi-cape seems like a good option...PS

Got a slightly weird question about the cape.I used to have a v.1, and the cape had a rather annoying stand-up collar.Does the new version have this as well?I need a black cape with no collar for another figure, and the Medi-cape seems like a good option...PS

Lol buying a 200 $ + figure for its cape? :lol

nope, no collar on the cape...cheers

Not buying the whole figure...the cape can be found on Ebay all by itself(gotta love the parter's).And it's the perfect size for a Triad Zorro;hate the provided cape on an otherwise very nice figure...PS

Back