Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he was being ganged up on, its probably because of his sweeping statements. Trying to discount everyones statement that disagrees with you by calling them "loyalists" to other companies isn't generally a way to get a good debate going. It is a great way to insult everyone who is opposed to his opinion in one fell swoop though and if you insult multiple people then, hmmm, it may seem like you're being grouped on.

To the topic at hand and what you're saying, if this Vader is correctly proportioned and was better than anything previous, I still think 300 bucks is a ridiculous price point. Glad my 300 is going on HT Luke, to those buying this, hope hes everything you dreamed of. :lol

It's 200 at amiami actually. Which I mentioned before I believe. Anyways. Thread officially derailed. ;lol

It's 200 at amiami actually. Which I mentioned before I believe. Anyways. Thread officially derailed. ;lol

Sounds like a steal. Can't wait to see your pics of you cutting it up. You're done with Boba, you need a new project. :lol

Why not, does not matter what you spend on a item. If you still have that item say oh 40 years from now. That is passionate.

True! I've had my first 1/6th since I was a little kid. :lecture

I don't care who makes what. I only want best product.

Yup same here. Too bad SS doesn't make the best product. I'd be all over them like fly's on shyyt!

Let the loyalists and apologists lie to themselves even more. For many folks that have no interest in the figure and think it's horrible, they sure come back into this thread a lot apparently to check out pics.

You know why? Cause deep down they know! THEY KNOW! (despite whatever clever wordplay they post)

Yup same here. Too bad SS doesn't make the best product. I'd be all over them like fly's on shyyt!

Let the loyalists and apologists lie to themselves even more. For many folks that have no interest in the figure and think it's horrible, they sure come back into this thread a lot apparently to check out pics.

You know why? Cause deep down they know! THEY KNOW! (despite whatever clever wordplay they post)

So ......... what if SS turns out to be better? :lol

Is it your looks or your weight that has kept you from being bare naked with a girl since 1974?

Most of us were wanting more details on this guy and to see an in hand review.

Nobody cares about the SS comparison that is actually interested in this guy.

So troll somewhere else cool guy. :nana:

So the answer to my question is no.

I didn't come into this thread until I saw the crappy pics on Sideshow's site (which was last night).

Back