Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Medicom! Give us a TESB 2.0 Boba Fett, With a Jason Wingreen voice feature.

Have not had a problem yet. And i would think with as many people that have the New Boba's/Jango's /Han's/Amazing Spider-Mans and Vaders. Not a single issue of breakage has been brought up as of yet.

(Whereas legs and arms were falling off left and right back in the day)

...and I've done some pretty ****ed up **** with Jango, if he were going to break, I would have snapped something by now. :lol

Couldn't wait for you anymore, J.

Vader ordered.

You have the new Luke, right? Can't wait for some pics of them together. :lecture

...and I've done some pretty ****ed up **** with Jango, if he were going to break, I would have snapped something by now. :lol

You have the new Luke, right? Can't wait for some pics of them together. :lecture

Yessir.

And Vader is........Out For Delivery!!!

just heads up, still have a new one in the for sale section...pm if anyone interested $220 shipped...opened but just been sitting in the box.

Good quality pictures please, also scale-wise I would really appreciate good pics, still deciding on this one!

Lol. I was planning on just using my cell phone.

mobile_phones2.jpg

Oh, boy!

A few more...

154.jpg

165.jpg

171.jpg

Sorry, having fun with gels...

Here's a regular one:

155.jpg

Back