Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they don't.

They should have instead of the lightsaber. With that being said I'm totally happy with my old Medi Vaders, no need for this new one. Who knows they might be releasing another one in a couple years with lighted chest boxes and belt this time...

Eff it! ORDERED! 208$ shipped from amiami.

Now keep those pics coming :)

Got a decent look at em here, and i never could get over how gorgeous he looked in the OSW pics.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo.../637330-medicom-darth-vader-tm-ver-2-0-a.html

That guy takes great pics and is the definite nail in the coffin of this being a big pass.

They shouldn't have a reveal helmet and do such a bad job painting the circuits in it, it practically appears to be a close up of a 3.75 Hasbro figure with the horrible apps.

Congrats to those who love it, but pics don't lie; as cool as I think the saber is, they should have spent more time in the details and less time in the flashy stuff.

Cool! That stuff don't bother me in the least. (too busy looking at the great sculpt!)

:peace

They should have instead of the lightsaber. With that being said I'm totally happy with my old Medi Vaders, no need for this new one. Who knows they might be releasing another one in a couple years with lighted chest boxes and belt this time...

Yeah there's really no need to get this one if you have the old one. (unless you want a lit saber and a talking Vader, also a non fragile body. The old one had paddles right? This has regular pegs i believe) It's more for newcomers or people that don't have the old one any more.

I remember how much i liked the old one, i'm stoked!

Last edited:
I hate when guys comment on a figure thread just to say they ''pass''.....Who cares?

My Luke doesn't arrive until tomorrow, but here is a comparison picture of Vader with Sideshow Boba Fett (on a TT Slim).

My 2 cents, Vader 2.0 is still out of scale, but damn if this isn't the coolest Vader I've ever had in hand! The LED lightsaber is amazing in-hand (even if the blade is too thick), but take a look at my non-flash picture below, there is ZERO photo manipulation with the lightsaber, it really is that bright.

Medicom and Sideshow both have their own problems, but this 2.0 is what is going to be in my display. Maybe the Sideshow 2.0 will finally be the perfect Vader, but I doubt it.

MediVader2-01.jpg

MediVader2-02.jpg

Awesome musta missed this post. Love the saber. Mine has shipped from amiami.

/stoked

Rubio surprised you have not taken any unmasked pics.:wink1:

I hate when guys comment on a figure thread just to say they ''pass''.....Who cares?

The important thing is to find out WHY are they passing on that figure. If they just say "I pass" they you are right. But when they explain better why, I think is interesting to see.

The important thing is to find out WHY are they passing on that figure. If they just say "I pass" they you are right. But when they explain better why, I think is interesting to see.

When you factor in why they ''pass'', then you start to doubt why YOU want the figure....for alot of ppl its an Ego thing.

The important thing is to find out WHY are they passing on that figure. If they just say "I pass" then you are right. But when they explain better why, I think is interesting to see.
I agree. I like to see what people like or don't like, as long as it doesn't get to the point of trolling.

When you factor in why they ''pass'', then you start to doubt why YOU want the figure....for alot of ppl its an Ego thing.
If I really like a figure, a few people not liking it isn't going to change my opinion of it. Sometimes it is helpful when people with more experience about the subject point out issues. I've learned quite a bit by reading JKNO's, swsqueakwels', Rubio95's, etc., critiques of various figures, for example.

Easy pass
Haha, classic Lejuan.

I don't care what other people think of a collectible, as long as I like it. Of course I will take into consideration any opinion regarding its quality, accuracy, price etc. but the ultimate choice is mine.

I don't care what other people think of a collectible, as long as I like it. Of course I will take into consideration any opinion regarding its quality, accuracy, price etc. but the ultimate choice is mine.
If only others thought that way, huh? :lol

I totally agree with you man. :duff

If other people's opinion on why they pass is going to negatively affect your decision, then maybe you really didn't want the figure in the first place. It could be a good thing in that it will force people to reconsider a very hard decision on whether to drop $200+ on a figure or not. It makes you ask: "Is it REALLY worth it? Do I TRULY want it?" If reading people say they will pass because A, B and C makes you change your mind, then it just shows that your life won't end if you also pass on it.

And if, however, reading all the negative reviews does not affect your decision in still wanting it, then it only confirms and strengthens your conviction that the piece is indeed special and a must-have.

That is what I think. I buy what I like and I really don't care much what others think.

Best one is when they say Pass and its not screen act. I tell them you know there is something called CGI. They call me a lair and I used to post the hero helmet. Something I know longer do. In some case of the older movies. They are right, but really unless you wish to drop some heavy cash. These work out great.

Seriously, if someone can't sort out and balance good and bad reviews of something and need only praise to process and come up with "their own" opinion on a figure, they have bigger issues to deal with than what dolls they're not going to get. :lol
I personally get more out of peoples awesome pics than their idiotic self important ramblings anyways.

If other people's opinion on why they pass is going to negatively affect your decision, then maybe you really didn't want the figure in the first place. It could be a good thing in that it will force people to reconsider a very hard decision on whether to drop $200+ on a figure or not. It makes you ask: "Is it REALLY worth it? Do I TRULY want it?" If reading people say they will pass because A, B and C makes you change your mind, then it just shows that your life won't end if you also pass on it.

And if, however, reading all the negative reviews does not affect your decision in still wanting it, then it only confirms and strengthens your conviction that the piece is indeed special and a must-have.

This is happening in the Lady Death Thread. She is 1 or maybe 1.5 to 2.0 inch talker? But that is a MAYBE, by only one person showing post. I see the FAIL and PASS, best one is Canceled my EX. Make's me even wonder most of the time if even they ordered it or even had the money in the 1st place.

In all my time in buying SSC/HT items. I only backout of two. One was a matter of point (Loki Soldout and Added more 4 times, and pushed back 5 times, and the Medi Vader it would not fit all my 1/6). Other then those two. Paid, wait, and shipped.

You are right, if you let others on a board where most will never met tell you this and that with most saying. Bad things (most but not all the time). You as a collector need to find another hobby. I am talking to the OP not you, just working on what you typed.

The main point is still in there. Just go with what you feel, not what your read. Unless you know each person making the post.

Seriously, if someone can't sort out and balance good and bad reviews of something and need only praise to process and come up with "their own" opinion on a figure, they have bigger issues to deal with than what dolls they're not going to get. :lol

Here's a problem. But working on it. I had 4 orders for Cornbeef come in at 3am. I did not see it till 8 am. I need to drop it off at 1pm. I only have 3 Presser cookers. And I need 15 more by then.

Now that is a problem. Dolls, Nope.

You crack me up, Q2 :lol

and.....

:exactly::goodpost:

You crack me up, Q2 :lol

and.....

:exactly::goodpost:

Thank you, but I hate to say I am not joking about the cornbeef. I have 12 on top of the stoves now and 3 in the presser cookers (its how I cook them anyway). I will move 3 in 5 mins, this gives me 9 done, I will start 3 more before I leave and my helper will start the rest. I should have all 15 done and ready by 1pm Calif time.

Not a problem with a Doll, just a problem paying for the dolls. I am working on.

Back