Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal for EMS packages to sit in US customs a while? I only ordered EMS one time and it was like 3-4 days. I've been waiting like 6 days now.

Is the red light the lit saber or some other source?

img5599ax.jpg

Awesome figure. Glad i got it. I still may get SS's if it impresses me as much as this.
(208 shipped isn't bad from amiami)

Few crappy shots.

015_zps376b4041.jpg

011-2_zps0f16e1b6.jpg

007-1_zps80c38b69.jpg

013_zpsb321a82a.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlM4bV42qk[/ame]

Last edited:
I just ordered him too!

Something in me just snapped and I do not want another year of no Vader in my Star Wars collection. Plus when SSC's Vader hits I can still have both a masked and unmasked version on display.

Still have some problems with the Medicom helm (they got the wideness of the eyes perfect, though, IMO) but the Shaw sculpt, proportions and fit of the suit all beat what I'm seeing from SSC's version.

That Anakin sculpt is lightyears ahead of Sideshow's.

Not really. I dont think SS was going for the Shaw likeness so you cant really compare.

Still have some problems with the Medicom helm (they got the wideness of the eyes perfect, though, IMO) but the Shaw sculpt, proportions and fit of the suit all beat what I'm seeing from SSC's version.

Yep, but it's still short as heck.

After seeing the new Sideshow, looks like I'm going for this one now. When the other one comes out or we get a set of decent pictures where you can actually tell how it looks I might double-dip.

Back