Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're showing up now, how long before SSC gets them? It's still not listed as shipping in the next 30 days.

Sometimes there is little to no delay, but I think with some figures its been up to 2 months lag between release overseas and arriving to collectors that order through Sideshow.

Expenses, shmexpenses. I've been selling off most of my collection so I've got some extra paypal. This is the only year we'll get Indiana Jones figures so I'm down for them all.

The skinniness is the only thing that bothers me so I think I'll switch his body for a massive. With a tie, Henry and a 212 century motorcycle and sidecar it's going to look great.

The SSC will probably be better but that's going to go with the idol pedestal.

Got my Indy today. I'll post pics tomorrow. The face is really good. The only problem with it is the nose is straight. I'm a little disapointed in the gun belt. It is plastic and the catch for the whip holder won't stay closed. But still, better than what I had before.

Well kudos to Medicom for getting Indy out first. He sure comes with a lot of cool stuff and Henry Sr. looks awesome. If SSC drops the ball on the Indy line and I find one cheap enough I may actually pick up a Dr. Jones (Sr.). Still though the body makes Indy look a little off, works for the Fetts but not on Indy. :dunno

Well, here is the picture. I am not a good photographer so bear with me.

MedicomIndy.jpg

I like this figure but it does have some problems.
1. The web belt is green. Not sure were they got that from.
2. The hat just doesn't lay right.
3. His nose is straight. Other than that, it is still a great Ford sculpt. They scar is there, but very light. It's no Arnie Kim, but neither is Sideshow's.
4. The whip holder won't stay closed on it's own. I had to glue it shut and thread the whip through.
5. The gun belt is molded plastic. It should have at least been pleather.

My parents got this for me for my Birthday. I don't know if it's worth $150.00, but it's not a bad figure.

Well, here is the picture. I am not a good photographer so bear with me.

MedicomIndy.jpg

I like this figure but it does have some problems.
1. The web belt is green. Not sure were they got that from.
2. The hat just doesn't lay right.
3. His nose is straight. Other than that, it is still a great Ford sculpt. They scar is there, but very light. It's no Arnie Kim, but neither is Sideshow's.
4. The whip holder won't stay closed on it's own. I had to glue it shut and thread the whip through.
5. The gun belt is molded plastic. It should have at least been pleather.

My parents got this for me for my Birthday. I don't know if it's worth $150.00, but it's not a bad figure.

Thanks for the pic. I agree, it is no Sideshow Indy, but I am still excited about getting him (LOL, my mom ordered him and Henry for my birthday as well). Did they remove the pull tab for the zipper on the jacket? All of the in hand pics I have seen don't seem to have it. I think it goes a long way in downplaying the size of the zipper. Did your parents order from Sideshow? If so, that means mine could be here any day now:D

Back