Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know :monkey2. I would pick another one up, but I don't like to have two of same figures in my collection. The package that I got looked absolutely perfect in the BBTS baggie and I don't want to damage it :lol.

I know :monkey2. I would pick another one up, but I don't like to have two of same figures in my collection. The package that I got looked absolutely perfect in the BBTS baggie and I don't want to damage it :lol.

I know that feeling- you can't bring yourself to open him because he's so perfect in his box yet you're in denial, no way can you live with yourself knowing that other people are posing and doing crazy stuff with him. Used to happen to me with my old Beast Wars toys, that's why I need two. :lol

I know that feeling- you can't bring yourself to open him because he's so perfect in his box yet you're in denial, no way can you live with yourself knowing that other people are posing and doing crazy stuff with him. Used to happen to me with my old Beast Wars toys, that's why I need two. :lol

Get out of my mind, Ryan!

It would be a shame to buy this figure and not open it up. You may as well save $70 and look at pictures of it online unless you intend to let the value appreciate then sell it. Its one of the best posing figures ive owned

It would be a shame to buy this figure and not open it up. You may as well save $70 and look at pictures of it online unless you intend to let the value appreciate then sell it. Its one of the best posing figures ive owned

I still put Solidus over Raiden in terms of a figure on it's own, but Raiden is definitely the sexiest looking of the entire PAK line, and I don't just mean the MGS license.

Made my retarded chest plate look acceptable in the pose that I put him in I think anime Island is the only company that tells you to go screw yourself with exchanges I wonder if I ordered from BBTS or one of those other places they would have exchanged it for me..........

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I ordered the Red Raiden from Anime Island, hope nothing is wrong with it. I hope someone cancels it on BBTS so I can snag it so I can have a safety catch just in case.

I decided to keep my White Raiden in it's box unopened.

I just figured once i receive the regular Raiden i'll use him as my out of the box display and keep the white & Red BNIB

I have PX Meat Suit (Red) Raiden pre-ordered at two places to ensure I get at least one right; one at Anime Island, the other at Comics America, who still has PX Raiden for $69.99

See HERE.

I have PX Meat Suit (Red) Raiden pre-ordered at two places to ensure I get at least one right; one at Anime Island, the other at Comics America, who still has PX Raiden for $69.99

See HERE.

Is there a cost on PO's from there?

EDIT: Got in touch with them, you don't pay until it ships. So I went ahead and PO'd it, thanks again CH. :duff

Last edited:
I paid for mine up front - at least they charged my paypal account - not sure how that works from what you've said above though...

Interesting...

I think Blade Wolf will be one of the main enemies in Rising 2. I think his own free will kind of angle will lead him to insanity, or wanting to take over the world like Skynet. And he will have a metal gear size body. And Sam will have to come back and put him down as he was the one responsible in the first place.

I think Blade Wolf will be one of the main enemies in Rising 2. I think his own free will kind of angle will lead him to insanity, or wanting to take over the world like Skynet. And he will have a metal gear size body. And Sam will have to come back and put him down as he was the one responsible in the first place.

runaway.gif

Back