Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from Solidus, it's the best PAK to date.

I agree. Solidus and Raiden have a premium look to them that's missing on the other PAK figures of the series.

By the way, did any of you guys notice that BBTS has Solid Snake scheduled for a May release? It's still listed as pre-order sold out, though.

I agree. Solidus and Raiden have a premium look to them that's missing on the other PAK figures of the series.

By the way, did any of you guys notice that BBTS has Solid Snake scheduled for a May release? It's still listed as pre-order sold out, though.

Oh they are reissuing it? That's surprising. After that I guess it's gone for good.

Hi guys, what d u think about this? took me like 2 weeks to do it lol

lqWsE2i.jpg

Send me one for not buying my figure alright?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

HAHAAHAHA you're right CQC :p

Thanks you all who liked it, it really was a pain in the ### to do since I had to manage how to match the japanese back (with it's proper translation) while retaining the NA layout

I do not have a scan since I made it myself, and sending the original file is like giving away my job for free xD

I've got a REGULAR BLACK VERSION Play Arts Kai MGR: REVENGENCE RAIDEN NIB for $80 + shipping if anyone is interested.

Posting it to let folks know here first.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
yeah - once held a figure for a guy for a week with no deposit, passed up on two solid sales and then the guy basically said "yeah...my wife said I can't buy it" - after that, it's cash and carry.

I will do a non-refundable deposit of 50% down however. I do that to ensure I get the other 50% by a certain date. I've done that a few times and had some very successful deals. :)

yeah - once held a figure for a guy for a week with no deposit, passed up on two solid sales and then the guy basically said "yeah...my wife said I can't buy it" - after that, it's cash and carry.

I will do a non-refundable deposit of 50% down however. I do that to ensure I get the other 50% by a certain date. I've done that a few times and had some very successful deals. :)

Especially with such a hot commodity as the Raidens are that is a good move.

Back