Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the Raiden PAK (regular) for sale new in box

Dropping price here to $75 shipped in USA

PM me if you're interested - thx!

Did anyone order the Tripods when they were on Amazon a few months ago? It says they are supposed to be out in September.

Urban collector had them on sale for $26 so I bought 3 sets. I think they're still up. You have to type gekko not metal gear and they'll come up. I'll also have a set with my mgr premium package. I may help a member out if Down the road they can't be found.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Yeah three sets. Is that too many? There are so many in the game. I wanted to have a nice display with many of those little guys around all of my MGRR figures. I may not use them all but at least I got them for so cheap if somebody needs them I will offer them for the same price I got em for I guess............

A mistral staff would take like 5 sets at least.........I'm going to have 4 I wanna display em cut up clinging and attacking.

Urban collector had them on sale for $26 so I bought 3 sets. I think they're still up. You have to type gekko not metal gear and they'll come up. I'll also have a set with my mgr premium package. I may help a member out if Down the road they can't be found.

If you do wanna i'd probs take them off your hands

Tomorrow the 15th if i'm correct

Gotcha, I've been pretty out of the loop with Rising.

Yep it's made of 6, 3 on each side so 2 will be fine

Yeah I thought so, the two middle arms are facing different directions and are linked by the stumps. I guess you could use the kunai that Raiden comes with for them to hold.

Well I bought that many gekko anyways so that I could have a display of many of them around. to have the Pole arm would be an excellent idea, I guess never thought about it when I bought so many. but, like I said if I don't want the extras I will sell them to y'all for short money.

When I get my MGRR premium package I'll make the pole arm and take pics. Should be very soon. I wasn't interested or even thought about it til you guys mentioned it. I'll prolly make black Raiden hold it. White will have the sword and machete and red will have the kunai since he's the throwing weapons expert.

Back