Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More and more, I'm getting tempted to pick it up since I'm such a Liquid Snake fan. I would of course swap the body out.

JUST DO IT. He might be my least favorite of the 1/6 MGS I have, but the outfit is excellent, and you could commission a re sculpted hair he'd be perfect.

20130516185507.jpg

Yikes, 666 post! Gotta post something new, fast!

I heard that a local collector here is selling the Yamato Snake, Liquid and Meryl for $200, if that turns out to be true I can help you Plissken to get one. But the UPS shipping definitely costs a bomb!

Yikes, 666 post! Gotta post something new, fast!

I heard that a local collector here is selling the Yamato Snake, Liquid and Meryl for $200, if that turns out to be true I can help you Plissken to get one. But the UPS shipping definitely costs a bomb!

I remember when I had 6,666 recently :lol

My post count has grown relatively slow for the almost five years that I've been ago member here :lol

i do too occasionally.this is my focus for now. what do you think of that mime joker? im not a batman buff but i think its pretty cool looking.

I'm shocked they chose that. I think it's a very obscure choice. I think it looks interesting but it comes with nothing other than a pen and stand. It looks better than DX08.

Good job in getting the thread back on topic to Batman, Jason. I would gave reported you for discussing MGS in this thread. Anyway, I just pre-ordered the new Nicholson Joker figure. Not sure if I'll keep it on order though.

Good job in getting the thread back on topic to Batman, Jason. I would gave reported you for discussing MGS in this thread. Anyway, I just pre-ordered the new Nicholson Joker figure. Not sure if I'll keep it on order though.

Batman is like a underlining program in the internet, the entire internet is secretly about Batman.

I PO'd it too, I will keep it since I got DX08 and 09.

if anyone wants the gekko premium package for $65 - $15 shipping like i got the seller has another. the ebay user is yjjyhgfju. youre welcome. theres also yet another steelbook in there. it haas raiden on it with no revengeance wording on the cover.

Back