Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just thought of something, what does the blue and the yellow or I didn't do and why are they being released?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I forget specifically what they did in the game, I know it affects your armor capabilities and blade mode I think.

Still no clue on when they are even going up for order.

I'm still mad about 5 identical variants/repaints. They should have stopped at black and white, then move to the next figure.

Hey I just thought of something, what does the blue and the yellow armor do and why are they being released?

Blue Armor = Boasts high defensive ability and consumes minimal fuel-cell energy

Yellow Armor = Consumes minimal fuel-cell energy and is highly efficient at absorbing electrolytes from foes.

Red Armor = Offers minimal defense and consumes considerable fuel-cell energy, but is highly effect at absorbing electrolytes from foes.

Red Armor is not to be confused with "Inferno Armor" or aka "Inferno Red Armour", which allows Raiden to carry more grenades, so from 5 to 10.

To make more money from all of us

LOL! Yeah this!

I'm surprised were not getting the inferno and commando colors.

I wouldn't mine a Mariachi variant.

Inferno is a Amazon Pre-Order only, I think...

I got the DLC Commando Armor Suit but it was when I bought it with the Pre-Order.

IGN says it is available as a paid DLC.

Allows you to carry more ammo for the RPG-7 and Stinger Missile.

Also with my Pre-Order, I got White Armor / Grey Fox Armor and I bought the MGS4 Armor.

Last edited:
You're excited for that Liquid Snake?? Have you seen what they did to him!? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

I know what you mean, Josh. In addition to the rolled-up sleeve and collar, all the figure needs is a dark tan and it'll look like a guido. Oh wait, Liquid is already tanned in the game... :monkey1

I know what you mean, Josh. In addition to the rolled-up sleeve and collar, all the figure needs is a dark tan and it'll look like a guido. Oh wait, Liquid is already tanned in the game... :monkey1

I don't like the face sculpt at all looks nothing like liquid but neither does snake haha

You're excited for that Liquid Snake?? Have you seen what they did to him!? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Seeing how there is almost no collectibles of him, I will take what I can get.

Blue Armor = Boasts high defensive ability and consumes minimal fuel-cell energy

Yellow Armor = Consumes minimal fuel-cell energy and is highly efficient at absorbing electrolytes from foes.

Red Armor = Offers minimal defense and consumes considerable fuel-cell energy, but is highly effect at absorbing electrolytes from foes.

Red Armor is not to be confused with "Inferno Armor" or aka "Inferno Red Armour", which allows Raiden to carry more grenades, so from 5 to 10.

LOL! Yeah this!

Inferno is a Amazon Pre-Order only, I think...

I got the DLC Commando Armor Suit but it was when I bought it with the Pre-Order.

IGN says it is available as a paid DLC.

Allows you to carry more ammo for the RPG-7 and Stinger Missile.

Also with my Pre-Order, I got White Armor / Grey Fox Armor and I bought the MGS4 Armor.

I didn't mean the DLC, I meant color variants of them for PAK.

Back