Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shocked they chose that. I think it's a very obscure choice. I think it looks interesting but it comes with nothing other than a pen and stand. It looks better than DX08.

I woke up to that news today. I must be dreaming? I'm all for it sure, but what was HT smoking when they thought about this? Surely they are tons more deserving licenses? Maybe they're squeezing all they can of the Nicholson license due to a expiry date? In any case, I'd take any Burton Batman stuff regardless.

Good job in getting the thread back on topic to Batman, Jason. I would gave reported you for discussing MGS in this thread. Anyway, I just pre-ordered the new Nicholson Joker figure. Not sure if I'll keep it on order though.

:exactly::goodpost:You have both the DX08 and 09, Solidus?

Yeah, I have them, Ryan. But, the Arkham City figures are the true grails that I'm after. Hopefully, Hot Toys releases them soon :(

Yeah, I have them, Ryan. But, the Arkham City figures are the true grails that I'm after. Hopefully, Hot Toys releases them soon :(

The pain of waiting for the HT Arkham is almost getting physical! :mad: Anyway, have we seen your collection, Solidus?

Looking forward to the Arkham releases, but at the same time I can wait. Getting all of the Avengers plus other collectibles is taking its toll.

The pain of waiting for the HT Arkham is almost getting physical! :mad: Anyway, have we seen your collection, Solidus?

Nope. Well, I posted a bunch of things back in 2010. I'm waayyyyyy overdue for an updated pic of my collection :monkey1.

Looking forward to the Arkham releases, but at the same time I can wait. Getting all of the Avengers plus other collectibles is taking its toll.

I skipped out on the entire Avengers line. It would have been cool to have them, but they're so expensive. How are the prices on Ebay?

Nope. Well, I posted a bunch of things back in 2010. I'm waayyyyyy overdue for an updated pic of my collection :monkey1.

I'd like to see what you got too! Always good to see everyones collection. I like to see how everyone arranges their displays differently

I woke up to that news today. I must be dreaming? I'm all for it sure, but what was HT smoking when they thought about this? Surely they are tons more deserving licenses? Maybe they're squeezing all they can of the Nicholson license due to a expiry date? In any case, I'd take any Burton Batman stuff regardless.

:exactly::goodpost:You have both the DX08 and 09, Solidus?

I think it's because Nicholson's licensing fee was probably higher and they are trying to get their moneys worth.

Yuck. They are so vanilla to me, including the Iron Men.

Especially Nick Fury and Hawkeye, they're highly sought after now because most people chose not to pre-order them and instead opted for the more core characters. As a result, they're both already $400+ on the second market.

Especially Nick Fury and Hawkeye, they're highly sought after now because most people chose not to pre-order them and instead opted for the more core characters. As a result, they're both already $400+ on the second market.

OMG. There is such better stuff out there than this line.

DX09 alone crushes the entire Marvel line.

OMG. There is such better stuff out there than this line.

DX09 alone crushes the entire Marvel line.

I can't get over the fact how amazing the DX09 is, even after all this time I have him since launch. Are you getting the Batmobile Plis? I was thinking of getting another DX09 for him to stand aside the Batmobile if I ever get it.

I can't get over the fact how amazing the DX09 is, even after all this time I have him since launch. Are you getting the Batmobile Plis? I was thinking of getting another DX09 for him to stand aside the Batmobile if I ever get it.

I would, but it's way out of my budget. Although I could probably sell my 1/4 Endo to take away a lot of the cost.

Doubtful, if it wasn't shown before the 1/4 I doubt it's happening.

Ah well, I guess I can scrap the idea of my favorite Terminators together. The Terminator series has gone to hell, so what I want is just the T1 T-800, T2 T-800 & T-1000, and Endo, and a custom Cameron. Too bad Trevor never replied to my PM. Oh well.

Back