Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive had gamestop powerup points forever now and i have a choice between the MGRR lanyard or the logo keychain. if you were me what would you choose? i will pick whatever the general consensus is. the voting starts..................................................NOW!!!

:dunnoalso, is there a difference between the soundtrack that comes in the LE and the vocal track cd?

The soundtrack from the LE is the regular soundtrack that has all the in-game tracks. The Vocal CD has all the songs that has vocals. While MGS is known for amazing compositions, I have to say the Vocal Tracks totally overshadows the regular soundtrack this time.

The soundtrack from the LE is the regular soundtrack that has all the in-game tracks. The Vocal CD has all the songs that has vocals. While MGS is known for amazing compositions, I have to say the Vocal Tracks totally overshadows the regular soundtrack this time.

Just scored the vocal track CD for $13 shipped on eBay

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Bladewolf DLC is a biggg let down. It would be a shame to end such an awesome game on a whimper. The game = badass, Sam DLC = Badass & Bladewolf DLC = ****ty.

Glad I passed on it.
If the DLC is like $5 it would be worth it for the new Mistral, Bladewolf and ... Khamsin( the desert storm?) cut scenes. But the gameplays is weak.

Though bladewolfs stealth-form-above attack is the most badass with his heat blades

got my commando armour steel book and sword usb today. the usb is in a glued blister so i cant take it out and the commando armor code says incorrect or expired.......... not a happy camper. not sure if i can do anything about this. does anyone know if it does expire at all? also i was just on the web looking it up and it seems this code was released in north america!?!?!?! i dont see it in the PS store. as a matter of fact i never saw it in the store ever. im bewildered as to what may have happened. the seller couldnt have used it, the case was sealed and when i opened it the code card hadnt been scratched off. i know it should work cause the white armor did and thats a uk code too. ASSISTANCE PLEASE!

edit: actually worked out how to carry on your attributes for multiple plays. Its really not told to you at all.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a notice the "Meat Suit Raiden" Play Arts Kai figures are shipping soon?

I just got a note from Comics America...however, they want to charge me $28+ for shipping this figure...gonna call them tomorrow to discuss this as original estimated cost of shipping was $12

Back