Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get a notice the "Meat Suit Raiden" Play Arts Kai figures are shipping soon?

I just got a note from Comics America...however, they want to charge me $28+ for shipping this figure...gonna call them tomorrow to discuss this as original estimated cost of shipping was $12

I ordered a regular Raiden way back hen they first started coming out. I was quoted reasonable shipping price at first as well then later they adjusted the shipping to be almost double the original quote as well.

Their website makes it seem like they are in the US, however it seems like the figures ship from a store in Canada. Also I was told that the shipping quote before (the low one) is what they charge if you order Comics and trades only, but that they adjust the shipping when its an item like figures or statues..
Anyway, I wont be buying form them again.

Yeah, I ordered from them as a back up back in April as I have one on order from Anime-Island as well (who's only charging me $8.05 to ship!)

When I went in and tried to re-order the figure from Comic America last night, the shipping quote to me via USPS Priority (parcel) is only $17.55, almost $10 less than their quote to me via email - gonna call them and ask what's up here shortly...

Red Raiden was shipped!

Also, my stupid bank charged me twice, the guy I spoke to says it happens a lot with two banks they deal with.

Got 2 coming from BBTS

Here's the message I got from James at Anime-Island, a store I will never again order from.

RE: My inquiry regarding when my Red Raiden PX figure would ship.

"This will not be filled, Diamond only got 62 pieces total instead of the 3000 they told me they actually ordered even though they said it was going to be limited to 1000 pieces and gave/split them to their 4 highest selling dealers who ordered them, each dealer got 15 or 16 pieces depending on their rank and is now selling them for $170+ on Amazon. So they will not be able to secure more they just told us not 5 minutes ago on the phone after I called them after seeing your message. So we can either refund your order or offer you a Regular Raiden figure at the same price that they just shipped us last week. Let me know."

James Riddle

Yeah - I used the $68 refund and paid an additional $9 and got one from BBTS - who, incidentally, had over 60 in stock when I ordered mine. Go figure...right?

Had a repose

ma4q.jpg

be9v.jpg

I've got an extra Red Raiden PX exclusive if anyone is interested, asking $95 delivered in continental USA. PM me if interested.

I've still got the Red Raiden PX figure NEW IN BOX available if anyone is interested - asking $85 delivered in USA (which has me eating $10 in shipping fees)

I need the $ for diapers :D - newborn son, Warren, born 3 weeks ago.

Congrats CH

:fireworks

I'm going to sell my spare too, I have no need for it since the one I got is OK I guess. I need $$$ to further this addiction and bills.

yeah - I had them preordered so I rolled the preorder money into two orders instead of just one...should have only bought one.

Thx again :D :D - fatherhood is awesome! My almost 4 yo daughter watched the original Star Wars trilogy for the first time this last week - she's asking so many questions, I'm having to rewatch to figure out the answers :D :D

Depending if I get mine or not from lookout toy store I may need to buy that off of you. I don't expect you to hold it for me though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I swear this is the most fun game of all time. I love MGS, its not my fave franchise but if i was ever to recommend any game to anybody it would be this. Its so damned good. My family, my friends are always in awe when im playing it

Depending if I get mine or not from lookout toy store I may need to buy that off of you. I don't expect you to hold it for me though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yours for $85 if you want it - that's exactly what I paid for it out of pocket, so I'll eat the shipping fees to send it to you if you are interested.

LMK!

I just want it gone to a good home and I know in yours it'll be appreciated!

I painted my keeper Red Raiden and detailed it with a wetbrush and red paint and water, so now it really does look like a "meat suit" under the armor - came out great too!

29c6oec.jpg

Nanomachines Son.

I'm also trying to sell my Red Raiden to anyone interested.

Last edited:
This game needs a harder difficulty than revengeance. You can half *** your way through levels without using ripper mode at all or any secondary weapons onCe you've played the game long enough

Back